Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Dont look now. Lead is down to 21

Eh

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Embiid is back with both arms intact. 

"Doc tweaked the rotation"

Yeah...funny how good he is at blowing leads

1 minute ago, barho said:

Eh

16

13

11

20-2 run....if they lose this Doc should be fired before he leaves the stadium

Would Popovic have allowed the lead to shrink this much?

Deja vu. 

Maxey to the rescue

Thank you Tyrese!

I love Maxey, I think I should name my first born after him.

Just now, Wentz_Era said:

I love Maxey, I think I should name my first born after him.

Use his first name.

First team to 100. It’s over

4 minutes ago, Wentz_Era said:

I love Maxey, I think I should name my first born after him.

time to get a new dog. Tyrese DeVonta Embiid Reagor Harden Schwarber Castellanos Harper Roseman Hurts (sucks) Simmons (sucks) and Barnett (sucks) III.

Barnes did not play. Trent played 10 minutes, Siakam fouled out. Would like to see OG and Flynn pick up their last as well.

Toronto fans will still feel confident since they can say they were so short handed.

Hope the 6ers take one in Toronto and make it a sweep.

I didnt expect that at all, but wouldnt it be nice to get some extra rest.

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

time to get a new dog. Tyrese DeVonta Embiid Reagor Harden Schwarber Castellanos Harper Hurts III.

Don’t make the dog feel bad about itself having to be associated with reagor, schwarber and hurts 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Don’t make the dog feel bad about itself having to be associated with reagor, schwarber and hurts 

I added more in there!

ok. it looks like we have it won.

11 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

time to get a new dog. Tyrese DeVonta Embiid Reagor Harden Schwarber Castellanos Harper Roseman Hurts (sucks) Simmons (sucks) and Barnett (sucks) III.

Too short.

2 minutes ago, Wentz_Era said:

Too short.

Can add Stingley Ojabo and Pickens in a few weeks. 

Play the song

 

Even though they won someone should still ask Doc is Pop would have let that lead shrink to 11. 

13 minutes ago, Wentz_Era said:

Too short.

 

18 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I added more in there!

Gonna need some hyphens in there. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

Gonna need some hyphens in there. 

Tagovailoa-Amosa?

I want to see how they are going to fit that on a jersey. 

No lie i am pretty impressed they dominated again and are up 2-0

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.