Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

Also it’s nice to have home court advantage back now that Ben is off the team. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

He’s gonna need hit shots to fall if we want any chance of a deep run. 

IMO Toronto was the toughest matchup for them until the ECF. I think if they close this series out, they’ll beat Miami. I think that qualifies as a deep run. But yes, to make the finals Harden may have to score some more, but who knows. If he keeps just running the offense and setting up Jo, Embiid and Harris that could be enough.
 

Harris is the wild card. If he keeps hitting his shots, they’re going to be tough to beat. 

9 minutes ago, nipples said:

IMO Toronto was the toughest matchup for them until the ECF. I think if they close this series out, they’ll beat Miami. I think that qualifies as a deep run. But yes, to make the finals Harden may have to score some more, but who knows. If he keeps just running the offense and setting up Jo, Embiid and Harris that could be enough.
 

Harris is the wild card. If he keeps hitting his shots, they’re going to be tough to beat. 

Heat put the absolute clamps on Trae Game 1 so to think they will run thru the Heat is over looking them. They have the 6th man of the year in Herro and Duncan Robinson coming off the bench for them. Not to mention Spolestra will coach circles around Doc. 

They are better than the Raptors by a lot. L

 

Jordan really needed that ice

The really need to stay focused and go for the sweep. Then hope that Atlanta can take the Heat to 6 games. Harden and Joel can get extended rest before the Heat series. 

1 hour ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

this. while i also agree that maxey himself is the biggest factor, what harden is doing is huge. the kid is a superstar in the making IMO. with his talent, the work ethic, the fearlessness, and that motor, i think the likes of which we haven't seen since a.i. is something to see as he develops.  

then to have a guy like harden take him under his wing, this kid is going to suck up all that knowledge to go along with that talent. 

 

1 hour ago, nipples said:

I definitely get big bro/little bro vibes from Harden and Maxey. Harden looks genuinely proud anytime Tyrese makes a play. 

yeah, if this can be our version of CP3/Devin Booker (not literally obviously considering the age differences in both examples), there's no reason to think this team doesn't eventually come out of the East over the next few years, if not this year. 

Can we take a minute to thank the Houston owner for blocking the Harden for Ben and Maxey deal that was agreed upon. 

 

2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Heat put the absolute clamps on Trae Game 1 so to think they will run thru the Heat is over looking them. They have the 6th man of the year in Herro and Duncan Robinson coming off the bench for them. Not to mention Spolestra will coach circles around Doc. 

They are better than the Raptors by a lot. L

Yes the Heat are better than the Raptors, but the Sixers just match up better against Miami IMO. 

20 minutes ago, nipples said:

Yes the Heat are better than the Raptors, but the Sixers just match up better against Miami IMO. 

Id be shocked if that one doesn’t go 7 games. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, Khani1 said:

Can we take a minute to thank the Houston owner for blocking the Harden for Ben and Maxey deal that was agreed upon. 

You mean the one you wanted to do? 

 

 

Yes, thank you Houston owner guy.  

29 minutes ago, nipples said:

Yes the Heat are better than the Raptors, but the Sixers just match up better against Miami IMO. 

I will disagree. 

Heat have more ways they can beat you offensively, a much better coach, and are connected on the defensive end. 

9 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You mean the one you wanted to do? 

 

 

Yes, thank you Houston owner guy.  

Yes, the one I wanted to do. 

2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I will disagree. 

Heat have more ways they can beat you offensively, a much better coach, and are connected on the defensive end. 

Raptors just don't have the personnel to deal with Embiid.  The tallest starter is 6'8".  So they have to collapse the defense every time just so Embiid doesn't drop 100 on them.  It's leaving things wide open for the perimeter players.  Yeah they're long but if you stop them from running on offense and get them into a half court game, well, they have nothing.  Nurse is a good coach but you can only do so much with you have.

FB_IMG_1650407342090.jpg

Those guys have the look of a killer. Maxey has the look of an absolute loon just smiling as he murders people and having a blast. 

Is doc rivers coaching the heat tonight? 

Sixers need Naz Reid for a back up big. 

 I’d love to have bogdanovic as a 6th man like atlanta does. 

Would you guys rather BOS or BKN won?

8 minutes ago, bbabraham said:

Would you guys rather BOS or BKN won?

Neither

8 minutes ago, bbabraham said:

Would you guys rather BOS or BKN won?

Boston. Not only do i hate Simmons. But i think Kyrie is a dbag. He should’ve been allowed to play and i don’t care about his vaccine status. I just have always thought he was a dbag. I respect KD’s game but i also don’t mind seeing him lose. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Boston. Not only do i hate Simmons. But i think Kyrie is a dbag. He should’ve been allowed to play and i don’t care about his vaccine status. I just have always thought he was a dbag. I respect KD’s game but i also don’t mind seeing him lose. 

Like I said in the NBA thread it's tough for me because I hate the Celtics x2 and Duke but, like Tatum a lot because of his ties to Kobe and he has moments where he plays like him. 

6 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Like I said in the NBA thread it's tough for me because I hate the Celtics x2 and Duke but, like Tatum a lot because of his ties to Kobe and he has moments where he plays like him. 

I  don’t hate Tatum or brown. I wish the sixers had them. And they are fun players to watch. I can’t stand the Celtics as an organization and their fans . However i think the bucks would beat them the following round. I think it’s a bad matchup for the celtics. I think nets would could beat the bucks as last year KD had a hobbled harden, no kyrie and nearly beat them single-handedly. This year he’d potentially have kyrie and Simmons (allegedly). Plus i loathe Ben Simmons so much i want to see nets fans turn on him for not playing or costing them.  

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I  don’t hate Tatum or brown. I wish the sixers had them. And they are fun players to watch. I can’t stand the Celtics as an organization and their fans . However i think the bucks would beat them the following round. I think it’s a bad matchup for the celtics. I think nets would could beat the bucks as last year KD had a hobbled harden, no kyrie and nearly beat them single-handedly. This year he’d potentially have kyrie and Simmons (allegedly). Plus i loathe Ben Simmons so much i want to see nets fans turn on him for not playing or costing them.  

I  just hate New York teams period, I don't care which sport or who plays for any of them. I'm like that with certain states lol. Just like I hate every team from Maryland 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.