Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

Memphis won’t get to the finals. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author
23 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

F Scott she almost blew a fuse trying to scream as loud as she possibly could. Throat punch her please!

I’m lucky enough to get the national broadcast.  

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I’m lucky enough to get the national broadcast.  

I wish there was a love button for this comment. 

4 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

I actually liked Maxey having to handle the ball in OT.  He put pressure on the defense with his speed.  Also made a bad pass and missed a wild 3 though…

It’s really a shame that James Harden doesn’t have the same burst to get by his defender that he had a couple seasons ago.  if he had that still along with maxey and embiid that the offense would be at a ridiculous level. 

The national broadcast team was convinced Harden’s shot was blocked and was not a goaltend.  Lol

Just now, Dave Moss said:

The national broadcast team was convinced Harden’s shot was blocked and was not a goaltend.  Lol

Guess they didn't know the rules. 

6 minutes ago, rambo said:

He's salty the sixers won. He's a Memphis fan.  And a racist for preferred white guy winning mvp because of color of his skin thanks to analytics made up by white guys.   Big win enjoy.  :pizza:

I identify as black. 

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Guess they didn't know the rules. 

They kept saying the ball looked like it was still going up.  But in the one replay you could see part of the ball was already over the cylinder.

Screenshot_20220420-232155_Instagram.jpg

Embiid giving Drake the business :roll:

 

 

 

Stealing money

Screenshot_20220420-232754.png

Just now, therealdawk said:

Embiid giving Drake the business :roll:

 

 

 

Embiid needs to record a diss track

20220420_233340.jpg

Maxey just all of us 

 

Amazing win obviously. Tobias has been so good. I think I’m changing my mind on his ability to play and especially defend at the 3.  His defense has significantly improved. Now he’s out there defending Gary Trent Jr on the perimeter with no help.  

3 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Amazing win obviously. Tobias has been so good. I think I’m changing my mind on his ability to play and especially defend at the 3.  His defense has significantly improved. Now he’s out there defending Gary Trent Jr on the perimeter with no help.  

He’s definitely been really good in this series. I’m curious to see how he does against Miami next round and if we run into Boston or Milwaukee. We really need him playing at this level for those series.  

Tobi was insane defensively.  A clinic.  What has gotten into him? 

Not for nothing but the happiest player on the roster has to  be Matisse.

 

Wow kris middleton has a Mcl sprain 

Was this team playing rope-a-dope with the rest of the conference at the end of the regular season?

 

Great win! So psyched I’m on the way to the US now and can watch game 4 and then all other games for a couple weeks. My wife is going to love it, haha. 

4 hours ago, MIRV Griffen said:

Was this team playing rope-a-dope with the rest of the conference at the end of the regular season?

I wouldn’t quite say they were intentionally trying to do that but I am starting to think they just weren’t particularly concerned about their seeding in the last 2-3 weeks so didn’t really care to exert themselves 100%. Definitely look like a whole different team in the postseason so far. 

So is Ben Simmons’ first game back going to end up being an elimination game 4?

8 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

So is Ben Simmons’ first game back going to end up being an elimination game 4?

Yes, so he can score zero points in the 4th quarter and give up a dunk to pass that would put them in the lead and gain momentum!!  Besides bricking half his free throws!  The second he walks on the court, if I'm Boston.....Hack a Ben begins.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.