Minshew Mania: Eagles trade 2022 conditional 6th to Jags for Gardner Minshew

Agent23

11 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Winner. 🙄🙄🤦🏾‍♂️

1B0837F1-F5DE-43E4-8726-F5326447E5AD.jpeg

Are we not gonna talk about:

• That mullet
  • The "Mustache or Jockstrap King" in his title.
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Godfather said:

You're right. Let's ignore Hurts 4 ints 4 fumbles and spectacular 52% completion percentage in those 4 games. Backup worthy

Yes. As of now we have all back ups at QB. Expectations are low.

38 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Are we not gonna talk about:

• That mullet
  • The "Mustache or Jockstrap King" in his title.

You don't talk about the jockstrap king he just becomes a part of you!

I saw the jockstrap king and thought he looks like the kind of guy that makes bets and the loser has to drink out of everyone's jock strap and he loses all the time lol. 

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

You know they love those "fiery” guys. 😂

091409-jeff-garcia_360.jpg

• Haha 1

I fully support Hurts at this point.  I hope he runs away with the job. 

That being said, a lifetime QBR of 93.1 over the course of 23 games is not insignificant in my opinion, especially on a bad team.

I believe the competition with elevate both of their games.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mihailo said:

No, not at all. I know very little of the guy. Didn't watch him in college or at the Jags. I saw 1 highlight reel of him and don't have much of an opinion other than I think he is likely better than Mullens and little was given up for him. 

You are just projecting for absolutely no reason here.

I personally want to see how Hurts does and for the coaches to make the right judgement at the end and during the season and draft a QB if need be.

If indeed Lurie was behind the Hurts selection as is rumored, it's going to take a LOT to displace him.

23 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

No we shouldn’t ignore anything or ASSume a player can’t improve after 4 games. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Hurts will be benched 4 games in for "The Stash"

As I've said, there will ALWAYS be a QB controversy in Philly. The old saying, the most popular athlete in Philadelphia is the backup QB.

2 hours ago, Godfather said:

Hurts will be benched 4 games in for "The Stash"

I highly doubt it. Beside I thought the "The Stash” was here to backup Watson? 

On 9/1/2021 at 8:23 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I like Hurts. I think he's got an interesting skill set that if he shows improvement and development he could be really good. But the reality is he probably isn't going to be the long term answer. But I do like him and he's an easy guy to get behind. 

What skill set?

23 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I highly doubt it. Beside I thought the "The Stash” was here to backup Watson? 

Why trade those assets when you can use them to get better/younger on defense and oline? Maybe get Minshew another weapon. Build around Minshew before his extension.

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

Why trade those assets when you can use them to get better/younger on defense and oline? Maybe get Minshew another weapon. Build around Minshew before his extension.

Build around "minshew"?  "Hurts will be benched". When did Minshew become the starter?

Question.. do you want Hurts to do poorly orrrrr??? Will you be disappointed when Hurts plays well? Nick Foles was a 3rd round QB that was average for the most part. Then he won a SB here. ..because he was given a chance. Why are you writing Hurts off before he is even given a complete camp and full season? Do you dislike him personally? Aside from the bad numbers listed, he had some pretty good numbers behind a 3rd string Oline. What if he goes on to have an outstanding season, will you still call for Minshew the entire time? 

• Thanks 1

Build around "minshew"?  "Hurts will be benched". When did Minshew become the starter?

Question.. do you want Hurts to do poorly orrrrr??? Will you be disappointed when Hurts plays well? Nick Foles was a 3rd round QB that was average for the most part. Then he won a SB here. ..because he was given a chance. Why are you writing Hurts off before he is even given a complete camp and full season? Do you dislike him personally? Aside from the bad numbers listed, he had some pretty good numbers behind a 3rd string Oline. What if he goes on to have an outstanding season, will you still call for Minshew the entire time? 

😂 If your boy was so great why did they draft Lawrence? Why did they trade him for a 6th? Ultimately I don’t care who leads the Eagles to championships, but to think Minshew settles the Eagles quarterback situation is flat out crazy.

16 minutes ago, MeccaDon123 said:

It’s basically anyone but Hurts for many of these guys who are still mad Wentz is gone.

21 minutes ago, MeccaDon123 said:

For the record I think all 3 of them suck. 

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

For the record I think all 3 of them suck. 

What the heck is going on in Philly these days? On the radio fans are killing the Sixers best player while we have people on here trying to build a franchise around Minshew and Fulgham. 😂 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

What the heck is going on in Philly these days? On the radio fans are killing the Sixers best player while we have people on here trying to build a franchise around Minshew and Fulgham. 😂 

This is what happens when the 2 athletes in this city that were supposed to bring out of the dark times and bring championships turned out to be a bunch emotional mental morons and bail on us. 

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

If you are talking about Simmons, he is not the best player.

Just now, downundermike said:

If you are talking about Simmons, he is not the best player.

I’m talking about Embiid. 

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

This is what happens when the 2 athletes in this city that were supposed to bring out of the dark times and bring championships turned out to be a bunch emotional mental morons and bail on us. 

Simmons and Wentz ironically were probably two of the most coddled players in Philly history, but I still don’t get how that can lead to some of the irrational thoughts we have had in Philly lately. 

8 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Simmons and Wentz ironically were probably two of the most coddled players in Philly history, but I still don’t get how that can lead to some of the irrational thoughts we have had in Philly lately. 

Desperation my friend lol

• Like 1