Connecticut Eagle

5 hours ago, schuy7 said:

Opine: DJ Moore, Rashod Bateman, or Allen Robinson - non ppr league

Opine again: 2 of Dameon Pierce, James Robinson, Jeff Wilson

Bateman

Robinson, Wilson

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My team in this league might be the worst fantasy football team of all-time. I am considering ending this league for my own sake. No comments at this time.

• Haha 1

I almost forgot, where are all the d!ck faces who were running their mouth during the draft when I took Kenneth Walker.  About to pay huge dividends.

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

I almost forgot, where are all the d!ck faces who were running their mouth during the draft when I took Kenneth Walker.  About to pay huge dividends.

Penny never stays healthy. Whoever took penny should’ve handcuffed him. Like with cook and matteson. The bigger issue is Harris is currently playing in a bacarty run offense. Lol. 

On 10/11/2022 at 2:06 PM, downundermike said:

Bump

It’s pretty amazing that daniel jones might legitimately finish as a top 10 Qb in fantasy because all he does is run for 70-100 yards, bootleg play action to his tight end or dump offs to saquan and his schedule is super easy the rest of the way besides the two eagles games and Dallas.   

• 3 weeks later...

Talk about horrible injury luck just lost kupp, fournette and ertz in one week. Lol 

• 2 weeks later...

@Original Sin

I would absolutely love for you to stay in the league, but I need you to be a little more active in setting your lineup. Let me know, I don’t want to have to replace you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2022 at 6:57 PM, schuy7 said:

I'm gonna replace Beast in the league next year. We'll take whoever wants in. Love you @Original Sin but I just need a more active owner. Hope all is well.

I’m cool with this. He stops checking each year. I’d also like to get rid of divisions and just go by overall standings.

14 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m cool with this. He stops checking each year. I’d also like to get rid of divisions and just go by overall standings.

I remember playing with the divisions before the season and I wasn't able to get rid of them. I'm guessing with 12 teams ESPN forces you to implement two divisions. I'l give it another shot next year.

It won't impact our playoffs or anything anyway. The division winners get in and the next four best records regardless of division get in.

This is also probably a good time to remind everyone we only have 6 playoff teams. Top two get byes.

7 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

I remember playing with the divisions before the season and I wasn't able to get rid of divisions. I'm guessing with 12 teams ESPN forces you to implement two divisions. I'l give it another shot next year.

It won't impact our playoffs or anything anyway. The division winners get in and the next four best records regardless of division get in.

Bigger issue is if one division winner gets a bye with a worse record than potentially 2 teams in the other division which is possible still. 

• Haha 1

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Bigger issue is if one division winner gets a bye with a worse record than potentially 2 teams in the other division which is possible still. 

I agree. I'd like to get rid of them all together. I don't think ESPN's system allows it unless you have a small league though.

Just now, schuy7 said:

I agree. I'd like to get rid of them all together. I don't think ESPN's system allows it unless you have a small league though.

Yeah it’s a reason why i rather go outside of espn if we can find. Doesn’t have to be yahoo cause i know some hate yahoo. but i think there’s better formats then espn and yahoo tbh. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Yeah it’s a reason why i rather go outside of espn if we can find. Doesn’t have to be yahoo cause i know some hate yahoo. but i think there’s better formats then espn and yahoo tbh. 

There probably are; I'm just very used to ESPN. And I don't like change. 🤣

• Haha 1

Good luck to all of the playoff participants. Looking forward to 2023 for the rest of you who didn't make it.

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Finally out of my misery. 

I’m gonna give you the first and second pick next year to help you out. 

3 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

I’m gonna give you the first and second pick next year to help you out. 

I just couldnt wait to be done looking at this thing. Im in one other league. Im in 7th place, and somehow in playoffs. I hope its over after this week.

Combined regular season records through two seasons:

e-a-g-l-e-s: 18-10
4for4: 18-10
schuy7: 18-10
Saltpeter: 9-5*
MillerTime: 9-5*
rrfierce: 15-13
downundermike: 15-13
Iggles25: 14-14
Connecticut: 13-15
Beast: 12-16
LGM: 11-17