EMB Blog: Fantasy League

Connecticut Eagle

I think I just had a nightmare about still being in fantasy football leagues last night. I was like, I really need to quit this league, and then I remembered I would still be in another one with work people anyway...

Whatever, I guess Im in agian.

@schuy7 I’m in. Did we send an invite out? I either got it and didn’t see and can’t find it or i accidentally deleted it. And are we trying to do 10 or 12?

44 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

@schuy7 I’m in. Did we send an invite out? I either got it and didn’t see and can’t find it or i accidentally deleted it. And are we trying to do 10 or 12?

10. No invite necessary. Same league as always.

3 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

10. No invite necessary. Same league as always.

we should invite @hputenis to join. I think he wanted to last year and i know he’ll actually check so it’ll stay competitive 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

we should invite @hputenis to join. I think he wanted to last year and i know he’ll actually check so it’ll stay competitive 

He's welcome. Let me know @hputenis.

I'll get a draft date out soon. Probably this weekend. Somewhere between mid and late August.

12 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

12 hours ago, schuy7 said:

He's welcome. Let me know @hputenis.

I appreciate the invite fellas!  I would love to, but I'm already in 3 other leagues (commish in one), and with 2 daughters aged 2 and 8 weeks, I don't think I would be able to commit to a 4th this year.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I appreciate the invite fellas!  I would love to, but I'm already in 3 other leagues (commish in one), and with 2 daughters aged 2 and 8 weeks, I don't think I would be able to commit to a 4th this year.  

spacer.png

jk i understand with the 2 kids that young. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

@schuy7when is our draft going to be? Any chance we do it before Labor Day weekend? 

59 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

@schuy7when is our draft going to be? Any chance we do it before Labor Day weekend? 

I'd like to do it before the end of August. Looks like everyone is in. We just need 1 more. Feel free to recruit one more on the blog or the EMB in general for me. 🤣 I haven't been on here a ton.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

@schuy7

I'm in.  Please resend link.

I'll get links and all that out soon once we're all set. I'll try not to forget.

• Like 1

Last spot should be filled by an Eagles fan I know from Twitter (aka X). Draft date I'm think right now is Saturday August 19 at like 4 or 5 EST.

I don't think anyone should need an invite link. You should be able to access the league through your ESPN account.

Draft is looking to be August 19, 3pm eastern. ESPN. Order is set by the algorithm like an hour before the draft.

Divisions will be set the same way I did last year, by the previous year's standings to make each division as equal as possible.

@HazletonEagle
@e-a-g-l-e-s eagles!
@LeanMeanGM
@Iggles25
@rrfierce
@jwill2420
@Saltpeter
@Connecticut Eagle

• Like 1

7 hours ago, schuy7 said:

Draft is looking to be August 19, 3pm eastern. ESPN. Order is set by the algorithm like an hour before the draft.

Divisions will be set the same way I did last year, by the previous year's standings to make each division as equal as possible.

@HazletonEagle
@e-a-g-l-e-s eagles!
@LeanMeanGM
@Iggles25
@rrfierce
@jwill2420
@Saltpeter
@Connecticut Eagle

Didn’t we have 12 last year?