GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys, 9-27-21 8:15PM EST

EagleJoe8

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for hurts to show us he’s an untamed rare breed etc etc. 

sadly I think Dak is gonna tear us a new one. 

if the O can get going, it could be high scoring 

Jerry Jones mocks Eagles using slogans like "Beat Dallas."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jerry-jones-reacts-to-nick-sirianni-wearing-beat-dallas-shirt-ahead-of-eagles-cowboys-week-3-showdown/

"Well listen, I've had enough of...over the years Philadelphia, they take such pride in creating slogans and creating different types of expressions," Jones said on 105.3 The Fan (Dallas) Friday. "My hero is Drew Pearson for standing up there in Philadelphia and just putting it on them in terms of what's there. 

Meanwhile:  America's Team!  Whoo hoo, how bout dem Cowboys!!  5 Rings!  We dem boyz!  This is our year!  

:roll:

Nick's response:

"I can't tell you how many times since I've been here having an interaction with a fan, it's, like, 'Hey, beat Dallas.' And I think that's really cool. I think that's awesome. So really love the fact that I'm able to partake in this rivalry."

Ok @Bwestbrook36 I like this answer :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Jerry Jones mocks Eagles using slogans like "Beat Dallas."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jerry-jones-reacts-to-nick-sirianni-wearing-beat-dallas-shirt-ahead-of-eagles-cowboys-week-3-showdown/

Meanwhile:  America's Team!  Whoo hoo, how bout dem Cowboys!!  5 Rings!  We dem boyz!  This is our year!  

:roll:

Nick's response:

Ok @Bwestbrook36 I like this answer :thumbsup:

See Nick thinks it's the fun to beat Dallas! 

No stupid penalties, have clock eating drives and maybe a few lucky bounces of the ball, Eagles win 21-17.

Y'all got any plans for tonight? 

I was thinking I might read a book. Maybe some medieval philosophy.

I mean, you know, if nothing's on TV. 

Wow, this opened earlier than expected... Let's see if Siri truly understands the meaning of Dallas week.... I truly believe last week he learned from his mistakes. I hope I'm right.

9 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Wow, this opened earlier than expected... Let's see if Siri truly understands the meaning of Dallas week.... I truly believe last week he learned from his mistakes. I hope I'm right.

Mod 6 is planning on opening them earlier than what he used to do in years past.

Archived