The Miami Draft Pick Could be Top 8

EaglesAddict

I would wager 2/3 picks will be top 10, ours and Miami's. I think the colts will make it to the mid-teens, their division is almost as bad as ours and they're a better team.

It's looking good. If we can get an interior dline men to replace Cox, or a DE, with a C, and CB...

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Which given they drafted Waddle at #6 is odd because he's meant to be that big play guy isn't he?

Neither Tua of Brissett have the arm strength to drive the ball down the filed.  The O line is awful so they don't have time anyway.  It's been a jailbreak after the snap.  Brissett is experienced and mobile and has done as well as can be expected avoiding the rush and sacks but he has no time at all.  Oline is the most important unit on a team.  Without one you're screwed. Miami's sucks big time

On 10/5/2021 at 10:53 AM, What The F said:

4-13 is very possible..  

With Jaguars, Giants, Jets, Jets, Texans on the schedule 4-13 is almost impossible.

Vegas has their current win total at 8.

On 10/5/2021 at 3:27 PM, BayAreaLennie said:

And I'm unsure what you don't get.  If the Colts are in the playoff hunt, they could easily have just 5 wins, and maybe even just 4, not 7 as you state.   Last year the Eagles were in the playoff hunt at 4-9-1 - if they had won their last two games, they would have made the playoffs.  NFL teams do not give up chances to make the playoffs easily.

The Colts are going nowhere with Wentz .

2 hours ago, rickospia said:

The Colts are going nowhere with Wentz .

Do you think Reich, Ballard, and Irsay feel that way?  If they did I’m positive they would not have traded for him.  

5 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Do you think Reich, Ballard, and Irsay feel that way?  If they did I’m positive they would not have traded for him.  

They actually said this last game was the first game that Wentz is the guy they traded for and didn't play hero ball. Reich was excited he thinks now that he got Carson to chill out on hero ball he can get him back to the guy everyone though he could be. 

8 hours ago, time2rock said:

Coaches and GMs are wrong sometimes. It happens. 

5 minutes ago, nipples said:

Coaches and GMs are wrong sometimes. It happens. 

Likely a safe assumption they are going to give him more than a season to prove they were wrong.  

On 10/7/2021 at 6:25 AM, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

r/eagles - If you could land anyone, who would be your first 3 picks??

3 picks above the giants. I like it

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 7:25 AM, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Have to laugh that they keep track of draft order when we are less than a quarter of the way through the season.  :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

Have to laugh that they keep track of draft order when we are less than a quarter of the way through the season.  :lol:

Gotta talk about something.

On 10/6/2021 at 10:15 PM, weko said:

The O is not working at all.  They have invested in the WR position but the Oline is awful and Tua is limited.  Doesn't have a great arm and is small weak not athletic.  The OC may be lacking too, can't really tell.  This has caused the entire team to lose confidence.  They just play like losers so far.  Lucky they won at NE or they'd be 0-4. They inch down the field.  Can't hit on big plays.  Something is wrong with the offense.

Its a long season so lets not jump the gun on this .

On 10/7/2021 at 7:25 AM, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Now imagine if Howie trades down three times and acquires three more 2023 firsts in the process. I’d rest her he do that than use all three picks on Watson or Wilson or Rodgers. 

If howie could draft then I’d be excited, but he can’t  so we will end up with 3 duds probably 

or he’ll trade them away and screw us even more 

On 10/6/2021 at 9:29 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I don't disagree but then what's happened there? I mean last year they looked like an up and coming team, this year they look like a team at the bottom of the league. I get that last year may have been a one off but to fall that far and fast?

Fitz is up and down. Some weeks he'll look amazing and then other weeks he'll look like complete dog crap. That's why there's a meme of him lol

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Fitz is up and down. Some weeks he'll look amazing and then other weeks he'll look like complete dog crap. That's why there's a meme of him lol

Ok? But last year they looked good... 

What’s to stop the Colts from being, say, 4-9 and then just benching Wentz for the rest of the season? (Or whatever the equivalent of playing under the 75% threshold is?)

On 10/8/2021 at 2:39 PM, time2rock said:

Digging deep for a silver lining 🤣

7 hours ago, RUEagle said:

What’s to stop the Colts from being, say, 4-9 and then just benching Wentz for the rest of the season? (Or whatever the equivalent of playing under the 75% threshold is?)

Probably the Titans having a bad record too. If an 8-9 record would still win the division, the Colts won't be giving up.

• Like 2

Dolphins L today to Bucs, 1-4 now.

they have Jaguars next, think it could be a game where Jags pull of their first win. But I’ll take Dolphins in this one