Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

Announcers defending hurts. Lol

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Chuckie might

Yeah I doubt it would be wise to bring that guy here.

Announcers acting like the Eagles can even make a stop to make it a game.

What drugs is Vilma and the rest of this crew taking?? This ain’t going to get any better anytime soon. 

I can't wait to hear the brilliance of Nick Sirani following this game. 

Right after they puff Hurts up.

1 minute ago, time2rock said:

They’re not playing to try to win this.  Less than 6 min down by 3 scores and we’re tossing down the middle for 5 yards??  

If we try that's stat padding, once you go down more than 2 scores you're not allowed to improve. I don't make the rules.

I love how these announcers keep talking about the number of starts. 11 starts and it still looks like his first. Not saying he’s awful but it’s not looking good so far.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah I doubt it would be wise to bring that guy here.

We dealt with the Vick drama ok. I dunno. He might not even be worth it. But nobody better it's gonna wanna come here. 

Hurts not capable of throwing more than 15 yards ?

No reason why that I have seen.

Lane is now out. 

Lane out, Mailata to RT, Dillard in at LT.

Lane johnson said F this team

16 minutes ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

I did more sitting on my fat ass then Raegor has done today. 

Reagor is garbage

The first six games would have played to a similar script regardless of who coached us - but today?  I think Schwartz and Pederson give us a better shot.

way to go reagor. that was a nice play

  • Author

Garbage TD!

Omg. Raegor actually did something. 

I guess a bright spot is that we're not getting flagged as much for stupid penalties

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah I doubt it would be wise to bring that guy here.

We dealt with the Vick drama ok. I dunno. He might not even be worth it. But nobody better it's gonna wanna come here. 

Almost wish Wentz were here to see all of his beanbaggers blame everyone but him for his fumbles and picks. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah I doubt it would be wise to bring that guy here.

We dealt with the Vick drama ok. I dunno. He might not even be worth it. But nobody better it's gonna wanna come here. 

What an effort by Reagor. Too bad it's garbage time.

1 minute ago, 700Level4Life said:

Lane Johnson is out. Guess he's sad. 

Wouldn't you be sad too? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.