Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

Another overthrow 

Howie is gonna trade for Watson this week.  I guarantee it. 

Ok now Hurts can get his late game td.

Just now, CaliEagle said:

Gannon allows the opposing QB to complete 90%+. What a joke.

just keep in mind this was done without Waller...let that sink in 

Gannon is a nimrod. If he were to run a pressure defense, he might allow some deep passes. But, the QB would be lucky to complete 70% against it vs. 90% we are allowing now.

1 minute ago, rrfierce said:

I used the love watching the entire eagles game, now I prefer red zone to see some proper football teams 

Like Detroit and Houston. 

Just now, DBW said:

Howie is gonna trade for Watson this week.  I guarantee it. 

I hope not. But I wouldn’t be surprised. Ship all 3 firsts to Houston for him.

hurts is a backup qb at best. and i really am pulling for him to succeed. but just not good enough for this level as a consistent winning starter. 

Overthrown, underthrown, it’s always something.

3 minutes ago, Birdman said:

Writing is on the wall, Kelce is done after this year. 

I can't imagine him wanting to come back if Siri is still HC 

Agreed.  I wouldn't if I were him.

1 minute ago, Road to Victory said:

Howie & Lurie make the Eagles HC Job so unappealing. 

Yeah what coach worth his salt would want to coach here? Forced to play Howie’s bums. No say in the 53. 

10 minutes ago, Godfather said:

6'5 260

Good size. Wish he would've gone to LSU. Much better competition there than Oregon. Still, every once in a while the PAC-12 produces a real football player. Jury is still out.

Just now, brinbe said:

hurts is a backup qb

He's not even a backup

1 minute ago, time2rock said:

Fun song to play.  Covered it for years.  Hearing it makes me want to resurrect it.  

ACDC Bon Scott era is my favorite band of all time. 

Please don't get Gainwell hurt.

Weekly garbage time tour now well under way

I'm pretty sure the Eagles spent all of training camp preparing for only the Atlanta Falcons 

Just now, PoconoDon said:

Good size. Wish he would've gone to LSU. Much better competition there than Oregon. Still, every once in a while the PAC-12 produces a real football player. Jury is still out.

Number 1 player on most boards

2 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

So is Washington and both New York teams. Eagles finish with 2 wins.

I predicted 3 before the season started and I got torched for it. Looks like I was being generous. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah what coach worth his salt would want to coach here? Forced to play Howie’s bums. No say in the 53. 

Chuckie might

Be careful? Do these announcers even listen to themselves?

behind him again.

They’re not playing to try to win this.  Less than 6 min down by 3 scores and we’re tossing down the middle for 5 yards??  

Just now, brinbe said:

hurts is a backup qb

it's not his fault he was drafted in the 2nd...

Not so confident here

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.