Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

Reagor TD 

Great play Raegor

Reager earns his paycheck 

Best garbage time team in football :flex:

trophy-with-garbage-can-3d-rendering-pic

1 minute ago, 700Level4Life said:

Lane Johnson is out. Guess he's sad. 

I know I am. Can't blame him. He probably said "I came back for this?"

14 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm sure many would love me to stop posting but I'm a long way from level 2.

Well, it may not be as far as you think.  It's impossible to post in a meaningful manner without watching. 

We’re back in this😎😅

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Almost wish Wentz were here to see all of his beanbaggers blame everyone but him for his fumbles and picks. 

there here in plain sight, same knuckle-draggers bashing Hurts for the same stuff 

kings of garbage time, as predicted by many

Turns out Raegor isn’t the problem. 

Just now, GreenReaper said:

Wouldn't you be sad too? 

I had no expectations this year. I'm indifferent. 

Just now, xstonr said:

Reager earns his paycheck 

One play when the game is basically over is not earning a check bud.

Same old story , 4 th quarter BS 

Woohoo. More garbage stats 

Just now, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Well, it may not be as far as you think.  It's impossible to post in a meaningful manner without watching. 

During the week I don't need to watch. Come game day I'll probably put red zone on the main TV and have the Eagles on a tablet in the background. 

In a way, not good we are moving it in garbage time because it gives Nick an out in the press conference. Now he will say how proud he is of the team for not quitting and that they are figuring things out.

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah I doubt it would be wise to bring that guy here.

We dealt with Vick drama. But he may not even be worth it. But you said it. Nobody worth a dam is gonna come here. 

Just now, rrfierce said:

Same old story , 4 th quarter BS 

Broken record 

Lol I hope no one falls for this

good time to give the Raiders a short field

The Garbage men strike again.  Down 1 pt. for every Hurts start.

Someone tell Elliot how to do an onside kick 

man these onsides are Fing brutal 

piss poor execution 

garbage-time-concept-d-illustration-titl

Vilma is horrible.  He praises everyone

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.