Jeopardy!

FranklinFldEBUpper

I saw that one. She's nerdy hott. Double stroking it! Niiiiice.

Side note that none of you care about: my wife and I try to watch Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune every week night. She considers this our "couch time". Whatever.

I kill her in Jeopardy and she kills me at Wheel of Fortune. She kills me so bad that I'm like "apply to get on the show to win us some $$$!!!". 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The guy in the middle in tonight's episode (Chuck Forrest) was one of the all-time greats, probably the greatest player in Jeopardy! history before Ken Jennings arrived on the scene. He was a 24-year old law student when he initially appeared back in 1986 and he not only destroyed everyone in his five game run (each game was a "runaway" going into the final), he likewise tore up the competition in the subsequent Tournament of Champions. I kind of felt sad tonight watching him compete in this current tournament, knowing that he's well past his prime and was really up against it competing with players much younger than him. Not only that, but he's lived in Europe for about a quarter of a century and seemed totally out of his element with pop culture kind of references. For the most part, he distinguished himself fairly well. But alas, Father Time catches up to us all eventually.

• 4 weeks later...

Q46xUGu.jpeg

• Haha 1