Cutting the cord

wholesale_Melvin

If they were all the same Roku device, they should theoretically be receiving and transmitting the same program at the same time (I don't believe an additional 25ft from the Wi-Fi router affects the transmission speed of the feed). 

13 hours ago, Agent23 said:

If they were all the same Roku device, they should theoretically be receiving and transmitting the same program at the same time (I don't believe an additional 25ft from the Wi-Fi router affects the transmission speed of the feed). 

excellent, great information, thank you. 

On 4/22/2024 at 5:25 PM, Agent23 said:

No, it's pretty random with delay. We have 2 tv going at my brother's house, both with the birds game on and both on fire sticks and every week we spend a minute syncing them up. Sometimes one TV is ahead, sometimes the other. 

9 hours ago, BFit said:

No, it's pretty random with delay. We have 2 tv going at my brother's house, both with the birds game on and both on fire sticks and every week we spend a minute syncing them up. Sometimes one TV is ahead, sometimes the other. 

did they buy both fire sticks at the same time, or is one from like 2017 and the other whatever they were selling in 2021?

20 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

did they buy both fire sticks at the same time, or is one from like 2017 and the other whatever they were selling in 2021?

pretty sure theyre different, but one isnt consistantly ahead of the other. i dont think its a hardware issue.