GDT: NFC Wildcard, Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1-16-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

we haven't had a playoff game like this where we -obviously- obviously were going to lose, since the 1995 divisional round

I have to think that far back before I can think of one where I felt we had zero chance going in

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silver lining is that Jonathan Gannon has two HC interviews lined up already, so as long as the defense plays decent today, there's a chance we'll have an opening at DC for someone like Vic Fangio, Brian Flores, Mike Zimmer, etc... if they can't find another HC job this hiring cycle. I can see Flores getting a HC job, but think the other two will probably have to settle for DC spots.

Let's not forget our regular season matchup was not a blowout, but actually a 1 score game.

I have felt that we would get murdered when playing a good team again. I still believe this is the case.

I hope we beat these clowns by 3 scores, but I don't see it.

Let's go birds!!!

8 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I know exactly what Gannon is going to do early. I'm telling myself I know what's coming. And yet... I still will get annoyed. 

Send the house 6x in a row.  No matter what, lol.  

Oh Jesus I'm nervous which I’m taking as a good sign that I actually care.

Terry Bradshaw does a great job of acting senile.

An eagles win and a cowboys loss today would be a perfect Sunday evening. 

Can we maybe not have ED commercials constantly during nfl games 

The wind really could be our saving grace.  Some of Brady's throws might be affected. Gannon has to let the CBs press. Make Brady throw deeper so that his passes will be tougher to complete in those conditions. 

10 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

we haven't had a playoff game like this where we -obviously- obviously were going to lose, since the 1995 divisional round

I have to think that far back before I can think of one where I felt we had zero chance going in

Why watch it then?  

Just now, CaliEagle said:

The wind really could be our saving grace.  Some of Brady's throws might be affected. Gannon has to let the CBs press. Make Brady throw deeper so that his passes will be tougher to complete in those conditions. 

Stop acting like Gannon has any common sense...

Just now, 4XTHECHARM said:

Why watch it then?  

Brady could always break his leg or something

Archived