GDT: NFC Wildcard, Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1-16-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Jalen Hurts' improvement showed vs. Washington Football Team after Nick  Sirianni gave him an earful

Tom Brady is Bucs' first NFC Offensive Player of the Month

Philadelphia Eagles (9-8) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (13-4)

Sunday, January 22, 1PM EST

Raymond James Stadium

FOX

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

Eagles +9

As the 7th seed, the only possible matchup if the Eagles win would be @ Green Bay next weekend.

@Moderator6 ready to pin

@VaBeach_Eagle

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dallass sucks!!!

On 1/14/2022 at 9:48 AM, Moderator6 said:

@EagleJoe8 thanks for doing these all season, hope you get to do more this year! :Eagle_smiley:

He will in August don’t worry. 

Cmooooooooon Agho.........i mean .... Raegor!!! Don't let me down!  8-112--1!!! 

win time of possession and defense get off the field on 3rd down

From 2-5 to a playoff game in January. I'm just going to try enjoy what they do well and enjoy the game. I'm not expecting a miracle from Gannon, but hoping the D rises up- due to playoff intensity, and does a decent job. Probably not, but who knows. 🦅🦅🦅🔥

Bucs have a few players out & the weather should favor our run game. 

Big test for Siri coaching against experience. 

On 1/13/2022 at 6:55 PM, EagleJoe8 said:

Jalen Hurts' improvement showed vs. Washington Football Team after Nick  Sirianni gave him an earful

Tom Brady is Bucs' first NFC Offensive Player of the Month

Philadelphia Eagles (9-8) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (13-4)

Sunday, January 22, 1PM EST

Raymond James Stadium

FOX

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

Eagles +9

As the 7th seed, the only possible matchup if the Eagles win would be @ Green Bay next weekend.

@Moderator6 ready to pin

@VaBeach_Eagle

TY for all you do.

On 1/14/2022 at 6:48 AM, Moderator6 said:

@EagleJoe8 thanks for doing these all season, hope you get to do more this year! :Eagle_smiley:

Thanks @EagleJoe8.  On a positive note if the Eagles lose, you can put your full attention back into the boob thread.

1 hour ago, What The F said:

Cmooooooooon Agho.........i mean .... Raegor!!! Don't let me down!  8-112--1!!! 

200.gif

1 hour ago, GroundAttack said:

win time of possession and defense get off the field on 3rd down

It's the D that worries me. Who knows- maybe the playoff intensity raises their game. If the D puts up a decent performance, they can win this one.

I think we are winning today. But, I'm not going to lie about being concerned about Sweat possibly being out and Sanders' strength in his hand/potential fumbling (especially if it ends up being a rainy game).  I think the Bucs are so banged up and there have been signs that they aren't as good lately...especially the loss to the Saints who had basically no offense.

3 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

It's the D that worries me. Who knows- maybe the playoff intensity raises their game. If the D puts up a decent performance, they can win this one.

Brady’s just gonna pick on the LBs. 

3 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Brady’s just gonna pick on the LBs. 

I think the strategy has to be only let one guy feast. Gronk is going to feast because we just don't have anyone who can handle him.  But, take away Evans and the RB dump offs.  If that happens, then we can stop them on a few drives and limit the damage.  Gronk will probably go for 100 easy in this game.

BTW please go to the funding board and give a little to keep the boards alive. Many ways to donate

Doesn't matter what I've said about Hurts, Reagor, etc. We're in and now it's time to win.

LETS GO BIRDS. PROVE ME WRONG.

Archived