Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: NFC Wildcard, Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1-16-22, 1PM EST

Featured Replies

Can we all agree Hurts cannot make the throws.  He is horrible.  

  • Replies 2.9k
  • Views 101.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tampa had 10 or 11 players in the box during most of the Eagles possessions.  An NFL QB should have torn that defense to shreds with quick slants. At the LOS identify the defense has packed

  • Absolutely LOVE THIS SHI*..   That Reagor PICK should be remembered for LIFE, Howie's Tomb stone should read RIP Howie Roseman aka the man who selected Jalen Reagor...   Instead of

  • Bye bye hurts you are trash

Posted Images

He thinks he's so cool. Get him out of Philly

Just now, Dawkamania06 said:

Me too. God that bum needs to be cut immediately

I couldn’t get back in so I had to delete my cookies and all. Yeah he does. If he’s on the team next year I want to know who he’s got dirt on.

More bewbs, please…

Hurts was a feel good story, but can we get a real QB next year. 

Thank God we have the ammo to get a new QB.

I was told Hurts just needs time. Well it’s time for him to go

Hurts Humpers getting their offseason Hurtscuses ready.

This offense just ignores "what the defense is giving you"

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I couldn’t get back in so I had to delete my cookies and all. Yeah he does. If he’s on the team next year I want to know who he’s got dirt on.

Same. I guess the board blew up. Lol

Just now, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Member when we had Brian Westbrook 

Literally night and day difference. Every time I saw Westbrook get a screen I thought there was a chance to take it to the house. Now I'm surprised when we get positive yardage.

This is terrible, we are pretty far away from doing anything and I am talking about next season. This season is over. 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Anyone noticed if RTK is on any bridges?

Does anyone care?

Blow this POS team up

Come on, guys. He’s basically a rookie.

No way they keep Hurts. Right?

Reagor is the worst football player EVER.  Worse than the worst pop Warner player.  Holy crap.

Well... definitely need a new QB. Think we can get Wilson? Draft doesn't look promising. Hurts got his shot.

I’m starting to change my mind on hurts. He may be a great leader and teammate but he has zero awareness and is late on every throw.  Brady knows where the ball is going before they finish lining up.  Jalen needs a madden teleprompter to show him where the open guys are. 

Hurts had top 5 pass blocking OLine and still can't throw at all. It's obvious as say he's not an NFL caliber starting QB. 

4 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

He deserves it

Yes he does. Hurts is not good enough to be this teams franchise QB. Missing wide open receivers downfield..innacurate as hell. Give him n Reagor their pink slips as soon as the game is over. F'n disgusting

It’s one thing to lose but it’s sucks to lose like this.

Amazing how good it was to bench the starters last week. It helped so much. Good job Sirianni. I think they left their team in Philly.

I said it to you all Hurts needed to be benched after Cowboys game week 3. Nick Saban did it and won a championship.

Hurts better get a plunger because this one is gonna be hard to flush!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.