GDT: NFC Wildcard, Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1-16-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time Reagor touches the ball, I hear the Three Stooges "Wwwhhooooppp wwwwhoooooop whooooop" in my head.

Getting closer...only 5 yards overthrown

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

No Brady 😂. Not you. I gots no beef with you 🤪

Ok good good bro! Yeah I mean I just want him to get hurt because he shouldn't be out there and it would be deserved if he got hurt. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

It’s like Sirianni is showing him off to Howie.

Dumbest comment ever. Trust me howie wants no part of Reagor out there. You don’t want your biggest mistake in front of the world. 

Pre-game show Vick interviewing Hurts. Jalen told him he modeled his game after him and loved that he would take the ball in his hands to make plays, something like that. Hurts doesn't see the field and go through reads.

1 minute ago, bigdog54 said:

I swear to God Reagor looks like a ducking clown out there.  Why the hell do you put out there. For those saying howie making them why would you want your worse mistake highlighted all the time. These coaches should be fired for Reagor returning punts all season alone 

Howie makes personnel decisions and has to power to get rid of him. He should get rid of hurts while he’s at it. 

1 minute ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Reagor fielding kick offs like a drunken toddler.

Bit harsh of toddlers.

I feel sorry for Devonta smith because when he’s actually got the ball he’s shown us what we all knew and on the sideline he’s shown his anger which I like.

Sanders should not be back next year. He's a good player but Gainwell does more for this team. He's a really good player is Gainwell.

10 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

Extend scott and howard, let sanders walk

Agreed. A trio of Howard, Scott, and Gainwell would be just fine.

Just now, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Getting closer...only 5 yards overthrown

During the season he underthrew everything... progress?

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Ok good good bro! Yeah I mean I just want him to get hurt because he shouldn't be out there and it would be deserved if he got hurt. 

I mean if he or anyone other Bucs get hurt they have no one to blame but themselves.

1 minute ago, QuinnWR4 said:

At least Hurts is over throwing some. Proved me wrong I thought he had a rag arm. 

His arm is plenty strong.  Issue is seeing the field and throwing accurately with anticipation.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I mean if he or anyone other Bucs get hurt they have no one to blame but themselves.

I mean I'm guessing he won't come back out but there was no need for him to play the 4th at all. 

Just now, DevilMayRage said:

Reagor is arse suckage

MNF Chalk Talk--Panthers@Eagles--Best Bet? - NFL - Forums - Pregame.com

That arse is much better then Reagor.

Archived