Will Smith goes Philly hood on Chris Rock

Gannan

Funniest part of this is the report that Chris Rock, who performed earlier, came back on stage and asked if that was Will Smith 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Funniest part of this is the report that Chris Rock, who performed earlier, came back on stage and asked if that was Will Smith 😂

That was the second funniest thing. First funniest was the ahole's arm being on backwards by the end of it. :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BFit said:

i fully believe dave chapelle was back stage whooping that guys ass while his body guards held him down, mob boss style. 

1 hour ago, Kz! said:

That was the second funniest thing. First funniest was the ahole's arm being on backwards by the end of it. :lol: 

Looked like a GI Joe figure when you twisted the arm backwards.

They Fed that guy up backstage hahaha 

3 hours ago, Diehardfan said:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

They Fed that guy up backstage hahaha 

dude got Tom Segura'd :lol: 

28346facb1acfa824193d58be3fca172.jpg.3e227897a9e721efdab8cef1fe399b09.jpg

• Haha 2

The even funnier part of all that is Jamie Foxx and Busta Rhymes were two of the dudes stomping him

53 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

The even funnier part of all that is Jamie Foxx and Busta Rhymes were two of the dudes stomping him

Foxx is a mofo I wouldn't mess with. I hope it discourages people from taking another run at him, but those people have mental issues, so probably not.

• 9 months later...

So the question of whether Chris Rock would talk about this on his live Netflix special was answered. Wow, he nuked him. He must have called Will Smith a **** at least 50 times.

2 hours ago, Gannan said:

So the question of whether Chris Rock would talk about this on his live Netflix special was answered. Wow, he nuked him. He must have called Will Smith a **** at least 50 times.

Saw some clips, not the whole thing yet. He called them out on the entanglement thing really hard.

He should've said more of this back then though. 

I feel asleep just over 30 min in, but from what I saw, it was pretty damn funny. I'll have to finish the rest tonight.

2 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I feel asleep just over 30 min in, but from what I saw, it was pretty damn funny. I'll have to finish the rest tonight.

It was really funny. The man’s still got it

• Like 1

On 3/28/2022 at 12:15 AM, iladelphxx said:

20220328_001257.jpg

If you look closely you'll see that "The People's Eyebrow" is up :o!

Could have been a much more interesting evening...

• Haha 1

[quote]"I loved Will Smith. My whole life, I loved Will Smith. I saw him open up for Run-D.M.C. … He makes great movies. I have rooted for Will Smith my whole life,” Rock said. "And now I watch Emancipationjust to see him get whooped.”[/quote]

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I've heard mixed reviews about the standup

If someone is even vaguely familiar with him, not sure that I understand why someone would decide to watch it and not like it. I thought it was pretty good and very much fit his usual style of comedy. In fact, if anything, this style suits him more now that he's older and naturally more crotchety.

You have to watch it, if for nothing else than to see him light Will's ass up. He didn't hold back and probably even went after him a little too hard. You can see how much it's really affected Rock's life and kinda took me outta the moment seeing him get so worked up. I even felt bad for him, which I'm not sure is the best thing for his style of comedy. But it does go to show you how fragile and insecure Will's behavior was in the first place, because the GI Jane joke now looks so tame in comparison. The jokes he told in this special were the ones that were slap worthy.

• Like 3

I saw an article this morning about the special pissing off some liberals, so yeah I'd say it was pretty good

Seems his dislike of Jada was just wow.  Do you hear him say he messed up that joke?  I thought it was good.    

• Like 1

Just now, DiPros said:

Seems his dislike of Jada was just wow.  Do you hear him say he messed up that joke?  I thought it was good.    

Yeah he mistakenly said Emancipation instead of Concussion, when referring to Will's movies. That sort of thing is not uncommon to happen to stand-up comedians, you just don't see it unless you're going to a lot of live shows. For taped specials, they tape 2 or 3 shows for this reason, so they can edit that stuff out and make it look more seamless for TV.

27 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

I saw an article this morning about the special pissing off some liberals, so yeah I'd say it was pretty good

Yeah the ultra woke ones. Every stand up comedy show pisses off that crowd. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, we_gotta_believe said:

If someone is even vaguely familiar with him, not sure that I understand why someone would decide to watch it and not like it. I thought it was pretty good and very much fit his usual style of comedy. In fact, if anything, this style suits him more now that he's older and naturally more crotchety.

You have to watch it, if for nothing else than to see him light Will's ass up. He didn't hold back and probably even went after him a little too hard. You can see how much it's really affected Rock's life and kinda took me outta the moment seeing him get so worked up. I even felt bad for him, which I'm not sure is the best thing for his style of comedy. But it does go to show you how fragile and insecure Will's behavior was in the first place, because the GI Jane joke now looks so tame in comparison. The jokes he told in this special were the ones that were slap worthy.

Yeah people were complaining he said the F word and the N word too much. I'm like "Have you ever seen Chris Rock's comedy before?"

• Haha 3