Will Smith goes Philly hood on Chris Rock

Gannan

1 minute ago, The_Omega said:

You’re really going to use a guy who broke his wife’s ribs to bolster your crusade against a guy who slapped another guy?

Just stating the facts ma'am.  Will Smith tried to hook this on Williams and Williams ain't having none of it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, binkybink77 said:

Literally all he said, via his son, is we don’t condone violence unless it’s in self defense. He said nothing like you’re claiming :roll: 

2 hours ago, Portyansky said:

FB_IMG_1648638943989.jpg

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, binkybink77 said:

Literally all he said, via his son, is we don’t condone violence unless it’s in self defense. He said nothing like you’re claiming :roll: 

He really couldn't have hung Smith out to dry anymore than he did. You're just being silly now.

4 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

He really couldn't have hung Smith out to dry anymore than he did. You're just being silly now.

You literally made up an entire narrative and lied about what he said but I’m silly - ok guy. Sorry you’re so triggered by Will Smith and his blockbuster successes :roll: 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

this take is kind of like your movie reviews, especially like on bad boys 2. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

this take is kind of like your movie reviews, especially like on bad boys 2. 

i KNEW IT!

32 minutes ago, binkybink77 said:

You literally made up an entire narrative and lied about what he said but I’m silly - ok guy. Sorry you’re so triggered by Will Smith and his blockbuster successes :roll: 

I'm not denying at all that Will Smith has talent, he does and I rooted for him since he first started taking on serious roles.  But he ain't as good as he thinks he is, he sure as hell ain't no Idris Elba.  He started #oscarssowhite because he thinks that he deserves a nom for every single meaty role he takes on.  That's a disservice to the at least 30 actors better than  him that get overlooked every single year.  Hollywood cratered to him, gave him an Oscar for his next meaty role which is nice, but again not earth shattering.  He pays them back by forcing millions of kids and old folks (the peoplle that actually watch the Oscars) to go through such a disgusting display of wanna be machoism.  

And yes, its totally f'ing wanna be.  Not hood glamorous like you seem to think it is.  If he were really ghetto, he woulda waited till the after party and knocked Rock the F out when the cameras weren't all on him.  You guys are celebrating a self aggrandizing idiot.  And a cuck. 🤣

4 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

I'm not denying at all that Will Smith has talent, he does and I rooted for him since he first started taking on serious roles.  But he ain't as good as he thinks he is, he sure as hell ain't no Idris Elba.  He started #oscarssowhite because he thinks that he deserves a nom for every single meaty role he takes on.  That's a disservice to the at least 30 actors better than  him that get overlooked every single year.  Hollywood cratered to him, gave him an Oscar for his next meaty role which is nice, but again not earth shattering.  He pays them back by forcing millions of kids and old folks (the peoplle that actually watch the Oscars) to go through such a disgusting display of wanna be machoism.  

And yes, its totally f'ing wanna be.  Not hood glamorous like you seem to think it is.  If he were really ghetto, he woulda waited till the after party and knocked Rock the F out when the cameras weren't all on him.  You guys are celebrating a self aggrandizing idiot.  And a cuck. 🤣

Will Smith's Oscar night victims be like

KT1lI1M.jpg

Dude's a monster! :sad: 

• Haha 3

So I'm just now reading about all this cuck drama where Jada banged her son's friend and called it an "entanglement".  :lol:

All the memes make way more sense now. Holy ish, no wonder Will snapped like that. Talk about emasculated.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, paco said:

KT1lI1M.jpg

I can’t :roll:  

He is just so ghetto fabulous I can’t stop myself from praising his sissy slap :roll: 

37 minutes ago, paco said:

KT1lI1M.jpg

Lol I didn't even know this sheet happened till like 3pm Monday and would have never have known if it wasn't for the triggered people in here trying to take Will down on the eagles message board 🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lol I didn't even know this sheet happened till like 3pm Monday and would have never have known if it wasn't for the triggered people in here trying to take Will down on the eagles message board 🤣🤣🤣

We watched two of the best picture nominees and schmoopie loves a good hate watch so we actually had it on.  I think I was in the kitchen washing baby girl's bottles or something when it went down.  Got called into the family room to watch it and just assumed it was a planned segue into the next presenter or something.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, paco said:

We watched two of the best picture nominees and schmoopie loves a good hate watch so we actually had it on.  I think I was in the kitchen washing baby girl's bottles or something when it went down.  Got called into the family room to watch it and just assumed it was a planned segue into the next presenter or something.  

Well Sunday nights is for 90 fiance I can't be bothered with that this nonsense 😂

Actually I only watched clips and didn't watch the full thing. It's all stupidity, like binky said all this over a freaking slap. 

I'm sure Will and Rock are already over it but, not here! We must dig into his past and prove that Will has always been a piece of sheet!

So far we found stupid crap he said when he was a kid 30 yrs ago and him slapping some dude trying to full on make out with him during an interview.... At the age of 51 to do all that I'd say it's time to lock him up!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dawkins4prez said:

Just stating the facts ma'am.  Will Smith tried to hook this on Williams and Williams ain't having none of it.

Conceded.