Will Smith goes Philly hood on Chris Rock

Gannan

5 hours ago, binkybink77 said:

The memes are great. It’s the op-eds and bloviating on the racial effects and damage to black culture - seriously he slapped a dude for ripping his wife and then apologized the next day. As far as I know he hasn’t made a habit of this type of behavior - he’s not beating up women like Chris Brown or making misogynistic and insane abusive comments like Kanye. The overreaction to the dude making an ass of himself is a tad much. 

Will Smith has a very long track record as an entitled self centered blowhard.

People are still talking about this? I guess it's a good thing that there's nothing else going on in the world.

5 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

People are still talking about this? I guess it's a good thing that there's nothing else going on in the world.

Says the poster with the most posts in the thread...

Don't get all self important, you're on a message board where pie v.s cake gets 50 pages.

11 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

I suspect people will talk about this almost as long as they’ve talked about stolen elections and horse paste. 

3 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Says the poster with the most posts in the thread…

:roll: You’re on drugs.

56 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

And here you are. Talking about people talking about this. Welcome to the club.

45 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

And here you are. Talking about people talking about this. Welcome to the club.

Now you’re talking about me instead, which isn’t nearly as pathetic, so my work here is done.

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

Now you’re talking about me instead, which isn’t nearly as pathetic, so my work here is done.

Directly communicating with you. 

4 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Will Smith has a very long track record as an entitled self centered blowhard.

Yeah I’ve heard the exact opposite about him over the years. Like this from deuxmoi - maybe it’s publicist planted but either way you don’t know him any more than I do - even though you’ll probably pretend to have inside info. I do know that he doesn’t have a reputation for losing his temper, becoming violent, abusing women, etc.  Being entitled is not the same as being abusive which was my original point you were replying to.  

CB5CD94F-F363-47FB-A576-73D5D107AEF9.png

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, binkybink77 said:

Yeah I’ve heard the exact opposite about him over the years. Like this from deuxmoi - maybe it’s publicist planted but either way you don’t know him any more than I do - even though you’ll probably pretend to have inside info. I do know that he doesn’t have a reputation for losing his temper, becoming violent, abusing women, etc.  Being entitled is not the same as being abusive which was my original point you were replying to.  

CB5CD94F-F363-47FB-A576-73D5D107AEF9.png

Exactly, he has zero history of doing this kind of thing.

Like I said the first page or 2 my parents friends out in California work for universal studios on movie sets and they always say Will is one of the absolute favorite actors they like to work with and he is awesome with everyone he works with and all the fans.

I don't idolize the guy or anything but, I've watched all his stuff his whole career and I'm subscribed to his YouTube channel. I've never seen him act like he is above anyone in any of the stuff I've ever watched with him.

Like you said we don't know him personally but, I was absolutely shocked at that whole thing.

I went to live aid in Philly and he was the last performance and he basically had the whole city in the palm of his hands. 

It was effed up and wrong what he did but, you just never know what someone is going through. Sometimes things that wouldn't bother you any other time all.of a sudden becomes a trigger when you are going through a tough time. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Like I said the first page or 2 my parents friends out in California work for universal studios on movie sets and they always say Will is one of the absolute favorite actors they like to work with and he is awesome with everyone he works with and all the fans.

I don't idolize the guy or anything but, I've watched all his stuff his whole career and I'm subscribed to his YouTube channel. I've never seen him act like he is above anyone in any of the stuff I've ever watched with him.

Like you said we don't know him personally but, I was absolutely shocked at that whole thing.

I went to live aid in Philly and he was the last performance and he basically had the whole city in the palm of his hands. 

It was effed up and wrong what he did but, you just never know what someone is going through. Sometimes things that wouldn't bother you any other time all.of a sudden becomes a trigger when you are going through a tough time. 

Have you watched Welcome to Earth? We have a Disney+ subscription because of the little and have started watching it on that. So far it’s REALLY good - I love educational documentaries particularly about the planet and astronomy. Looking forward to the rest of it. He’s his usual exuberant and goofy self in it. 

8 minutes ago, binkybink77 said:

Have you watched Welcome to Earth? We have a Disney+ subscription because of the little and have started watching it on that. So far it’s REALLY good - I love educational documentaries particularly about the planet and astronomy. Looking forward to the rest of it. He’s his usual exuberant and goofy self in it. 

I don't have Disney+ but, I might have to get it now to watch that. I've heard about it and saw clips of it. I'm a fan of those kinds of things as well. 

I wish my favorite actors and pro athletes would stop doing stupid sheet so I don't have to defend someone I don't even know! Lol. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, NOTW said:

Slay weighing in

He would have been in handcuffs if Chris Rock would have pressed charges. 

It's not like the cops were just sitting back with their feet up and arms crossed letting it happen? 

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Evidence of prior bad conduct. Starting to look like a pattern. LOL. 

24 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

Evidence of prior bad conduct. Starting to look like a pattern. LOL. 

The guy who started his career off by blackballing his TV mom, that guy?  yeah, total saint.

• Like 1

Yeah he totally should have been a nicer guy when some dude was trying to stick his tongue in his mouth - what a jerk :roll: 

• Haha 1