Will Smith goes Philly hood on Chris Rock

Gannan

Academy says they asked him to leave but he refused. I'm guessing they didn't want to risk dealing with an even bigger scene in dragging his ass outta there. Gotta imagine that will be a factor in the decision on his upcoming punishment. Presumably banning him for at least next year's ceremony, if not future ceremonies beyond that. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

https://people.com/movies/oscars-2022-wanda-sykes-gross-seeing-will-smith-enjoy-ceremony-after-chris-rock-slap/

Wanda Sykes weighs in.  As the days go on and it sinks in more, this isn't getting any better for Smith.

It's pretty rare to see such a diverse spectrum of people so unified in the condemnation of what Will did. With few exceptions, it's been nearly universal, which you never really see much anymore. Just about everybody is appalled by it and the lack of consequences thus far. Naturally comics (or stage performers in general) understand how egregious of a precedent this could set, but even beyond that, athletes, actors, pundits, etc all are aligned in their disgust over what happened.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

It's pretty rare to see such a diverse spectrum of people so unified in the condemnation of what Will did. With few exceptions, it's been nearly universal, which you never really see much anymore. Just about everybody is appalled by it and the lack of consequences thus far. Naturally comics (or stage performers in general) understand how egregious of a precedent this could set, but even beyond that, athletes, actors, pundits, etc all are aligned in their disgust over what happened.

Ukraine, Will Smith, Cowboys suck.  It's almost like we are heading back to a shared reality.  Maybe it's cuz people stopped using facebook?

• Haha 3

The Slappening. I just trade marked it. Feel free to pay me to use it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

The Slappening. I just trade marked it. Feel free to pay me to use it.

venmo ? 

37 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

i think Ali needs to be rebooted. immediately. 

i7KPzoW.gif

• Haha 1

I’m not going to pretend like I know exactly what this means but it seems big enough to put to bed the real vs fake debate 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I’m not going to pretend like I know exactly what this means but it seems big enough to put to bed the real vs fake debate 

No, sorry, let's not forget these people are actors, and more often than not, they stage these things for publicity in their industry. Few people know this but it was all actually a plan concocted by the Hollywood elites to distract America from the fact that they drink the blood of babies to stay young. Or at least it could be, I'm just asking questions.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, NOTW said:

FB_IMG_1648871233095.jpg

Glad she can’t get slapped for bad cleavage 

All part of their plan, obviously:

Netflix Backs Away from Will Smith Film ‘Fast and Loose’ (Exclusive)

The project had already lost director David Leitch before the infamous Oscars slap, and now the streaming service has quietly moved the film to the back burner in the awards ceremony’s wake, according to sources.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/will-smith-netflix-movie-1235123901-1235123901/

21 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

All part of their plan, obviously:

Netflix Backs Away from Will Smith Film ‘Fast and Loose’ (Exclusive)

The project had already lost director David Leitch before the infamous Oscars slap, and now the streaming service has quietly moved the film to the back burner in the awards ceremony’s wake, according to sources.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/will-smith-netflix-movie-1235123901-1235123901/

image.gif.7cc526a5e78e414c06a96d4b0b3e5d7a.gif

• Haha 3

On 4/1/2022 at 11:21 PM, LeanMeanGM said:

[tate] Oh, so he can just walk up to someone at an awards show and slap them and still get resigned? [/tate]

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Relationship goals, right there 

• Haha 1