Will Smith goes Philly hood on Chris Rock

Gannan

I smell a Will Smith apology-redemption comeback.  Just out of curiosity, you think royalties on Will Smith material are up?

Will needs to be punished.

He should be forced to watch Wild Wild West every day for 30 days.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, NOTW said:

Will needs to be punished.

He should be forced to watch Wild Wild West every day for 30 days.

Followed by The Matrix

13 hours ago, Procus said:

I smell a Will Smith apology-redemption comeback.  Just out of curiosity, you think royalties on Will Smith material are up?

They’d need to split up for that to happen. 

1 hour ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

not a toxic woman. 

Yeah, she’s awful. 

• Like 1

/thread. 

Narrator:  "He did not in fact, end the thread:"

not a toxic woman. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

:lol: what a beetch, and he's an idiot for putting up with all her ish

Yikes

2 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

not a toxic woman. 

How dumb does one have to be to not realize they're slowly being poisoned like this? Good Lord, talk about being oblivious to all the red flags.

Academy just met and ruled; Smith banned from Oscars ceremony for 10 years. No word yet on if Jada is allowed to go by herself or with another one of her son's friends as a plus-one. :lol:

• Haha 2

You guys are still going on about this? I'm a huge Will Smith fan and don't give a sheet about it anymore lol

I really don't care about Hollywood. I haven't watched the Oscars in... 30 years? Maybe longer. Maybe as far back as when I was in my teens (in the 80's). 

I neither condone nor condemn Smith for doing what he did. On one hand, I understand but on the other, you can't jump up on stage and assault someone (and not suffer some consequences). Maybe it would have been enough for him to just stand up and shout at him to voice his displeasure. Then, go after him later when there's no cameras around, if a physical confrontation was his main desire.

Rock's joke was in poor taste, considering that she has a medical condition. Maybe he knew, maybe he didn't. I don't know (and I didn't know about her condition... I actually hardly even knew she existed, to be honest lol). But bad taste or not, physical assault shouldn't be the response. At least not in the presence of witnesses :ph34r:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I really don't care about Hollywood. I haven't watched the Oscars in... 30 years? Maybe longer. Maybe as far back as when I was in my teens (in the 80's). 

I neither condone nor condemn Smith for doing what he did. On one hand, I understand but on the other, you can't jump up on stage and assault someone (and not suffer some consequences). Maybe it would have been enough for him to just stand up and shout at him to voice his displeasure. Then, go after him later when there's no cameras around, if a physical confrontation was his main desire.

Rock's joke was in poor taste, considering that she has a medical condition. Maybe he knew, maybe he didn't. I don't know (and I didn't know about her condition... I actually hardly even knew she existed, to be honest lol). But bad taste or not, physical assault shouldn't be the response. At least not in the presence of witnesses :ph34r:

I think it would have been more heroic if he went up and whispered into Rocks ear "if you don’t apologize right Fing now I will end you.” And then walk back to my seat.  It’s hollyweird.  People say and do dumb and meaningless crap every day.  And at the end of my day, I couldn’t care less.  I don’t ask for celebrity opinions on politics, I don’t look for them to be role models for my kids, I don’t need anything from them except periodic entertainment and to be honest the best entertainment in 3 years has been Kkz and Procus in the Covid thread 😂 so I really don’t to any attention to these people.  It’s a shame that some people out them on pedestals though and it consumes their meaningless lives.  

I certainly don’t blame her for what happened, but I can’t help but think that this whole thing could have been avoided had, after Rock told the joke, Jada pwn3d it and smiled and flexed a bicep 💪. The Fresh Prince would have remained seated, and after the show everyone would have been talking about how stunningly brave and fierce she is, and what a cad Rock was for making fun of her condition. Instead Rock is the hero and Prince is the cad.

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2022 at 1:36 PM, we_gotta_believe said:

How dumb does one have to be to not realize they're slowly being poisoned like this? Good Lord, talk about being oblivious to all the red flags.

I’m sure to a certain extent he does realize it.

On 4/8/2022 at 3:29 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

You guys are still going on about this? I'm a huge Will Smith fan and don't give a sheet about it anymore lol

10 yr ban and one of the most successful Hollywood careers getting wrecked.  Yeah, nothing to see here, was probably fake.

• Sad 1

On 4/8/2022 at 11:25 AM, Alpha_TATEr said:

not a toxic woman. 

Puh-lease.  They have been a toxic couple for decades.  She's f'ing nuts and he's got an ego the size of Jupiter.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like Dave's security guy is a BJJ Black Belt..... That's definitely a no-tap armbar injury

I don't know, is that a dislocated shoulder? Is that what happens if you don't tap to an omoplata? Had to look up the spelling of that one. :lol: 

i fully believe dave chapelle was back stage whooping that guys ass while his body guards held him down, mob boss style. 

• Haha 3

Well they called this - they see Will Smith do this without repercussion and now people will think it's OK to go on stage after comedians for hurting their feelings 

• Like 1