Will Smith goes Philly hood on Chris Rock

Gannan

The polite thing to do there would have been to just briefly make out with the guy. It would have been 5-10 seconds of his life, and then it would be over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, binkybink77 said:

Yeah he totally should have been a nicer guy when some dude was trying to stick his tongue in his mouth - what a jerk :roll: 

I know right!? Lol some random guy tries to make out with him in an interview and got smacked that is proof that this is typical behavior of Will! Absolutely the same thing! Lmao

The reaching people do to make someone look like a horrible person is comical. 

I heard Will Smith puts ketchup on his cheesesteaks!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, NOTW said:

I heard Will Smith puts ketchup on his cheesesteaks!

Ain’t nothing wrong with that!

11 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Staged.

Fake news.

More often than not, they fake things like this for publicity.

• Haha 1

Clearly, the way a straight dude should react to another person trying to kiss him is

kn5q49.gif

i'm a bit surprised to see the same folks who blow off BLM and Kaepernick be such staunch supporters of the the total farce that was #oscarssowhite.  Maybe it's a Philly thing, but more likely ya'll just think Bad Boyz 2 is grossly underrated (it's not).

I heard he sleeps during the day

31 minutes ago, paco said:

Clearly, the way a straight dude should react to another person trying to kiss him is

kn5q49.gif

Apparently a couple of people in here like random dudes making out with them. 

They really need to enforce laws about smacking people what with Will running around sissy slapping once a decade. Think about the children!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, dawkins4prez said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/richard-williams-weighs-will-smiths-slap-chris-rock-oscars-rcna21896

The actual king Richard says "get my name out of your mouth" 🤣🤣

Of course he did.  He spent his life teaching how to deliver a proper forehand stroke

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, paco said:

Of course he did.  He spent his life teaching how to deliver a proper forehand stroke

of all the reactions and comments this is the most important and damning.  Will Smith tried to blame the whole thing on channeling his inner Richard Williams, defending his family and whanot.  Richard Williams is having none of it  Making it very clear that if that's what Will Smith understood as his character, then he got it wrong.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/richard-williams-weighs-will-smiths-slap-chris-rock-oscars-rcna21896

The actual king Richard says "get my name out of your mouth" 🤣🤣

You’re really going to use a guy who broke his wife’s ribs to bolster your crusade against a guy who slapped another guy?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dawkins4prez said:

of all the reactions and comments this is the most important and damning.  Will Smith tried to blame the whole thing on channeling his inner Richard Williams, defending his family and whanot.  Richard Williams is having none of it, making it very clear that if that's what Will Smith understood as his character, then he got it wrong.  

Literally all he said, via his son, is we don’t condone violence unless it’s in self defense. He said nothing like you’re claiming :roll: 

• Haha 2