Jalen Reagor trade rumors, he removes Eagles from social media

Mr-Bueno

Let this be the beginning of the end of this dude in Eagles green!  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, brkmsn said:

The reality is, we may not find a trade partner at this time. We brought in Pascal , traded for Brown and tendered Ward. Every team knows he is viewed as a disappointment. If we don't move him in a trade, he may just end up released. So teams might as well wait and see.

Most teams have picks who didn't work out.  Reagor needs to be swapped for another player who needs a change of scenery. 

• Like 2

Hopefully Howie can swing a trade and get an extra 5th round pick for him at least.  I thought he might try to get back into the 4th round and maybe he did but teams are biting on him. 

The kid has shown absolutely nothing. He is the bust of all busts. Would be surprised if we could get a 7 for him

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Procus said:

Most teams have picks who didn't work out.  Reagor needs to be swapped for another player who needs a change of scenery. 

Might be one of those trades during camp or preseason either for a player or future late round pick.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Procus said:

That's actually a pretty good idea. 

14 hours ago, downundermike said:

Unfortunately it takes his cap hit from 3.6 million to 7.8 million releasing him prior to June 1st.

AECDAB6C-340E-4EE7-AA0F-67338DF0B549.jpeg

If they don’t trade him now then he’s either traded during preseason or cut then. 

1 hour ago, DBW said:

Hopefully Howie can swing a trade and get an extra 5th round pick for him at least.  I thought he might try to get back into the 4th round and maybe he did but teams are biting on him. 

Hopefully he can move Dillard and Reagor for something. 

a team is gonna lose a prospect or two in TC and preseason.  Reagor can be worked into a trade then when a team might be in despair and can re work a a contract to lesson his cap hit.  hes def not worth 7 mil a year or even half that at the production he putting out.  I can see them feeding him a lot pre season snaps to entice something.

4 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Hopefully he can move Dillard and Reagor for something. 

Secondary halp pls.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Procus said:

I am hoping for CB who failed in man defense, but can play Cover 2.

2 hours ago, RUEagle said:

Reagor be like…hey it worked for Tyreek, AJ Brown and Davante….why not me?

I wonder if he realizes that they can put up more yards and tds in a single game than he can in an entire season 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Since he is still on the team and not necessarily needed at WR, perhaps he can focus on punt returns. 

He's every bit as bad a punt returner as he is a WR, I tried to tell you guys but no, I was off my rocker.

18 hours ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Oh good God no, makes Reno Mahe look like Brian Mitchell.

I get your point but Mahe was a pretty good returner.

40 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

I get your point but Mahe was a pretty good returner.

Reagor averages more per return and has taken 1 to the endzone. People don't consider Reagor good. 

He wiped all social media accounts. I wiped my butt with his photo. So.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Reagor averages more per return and has taken 1 to the endzone. People don't consider Reagor good. 

He's a horrible judge of trajectory who left too many to bounce into the end zone that didn't, and when he did run one back, he had a marked tendency to run into traffic right next to the yawning gap in coverage.

He isn't a good returner, your endless apologism for him baffles me.

No surprise after having added both AJ Brown and Zach Pascal.  Hopefully some team that possibly had their eye on him during the 2020 draft will think a change of scenery is all he needs, that his lack of production was partly due to poor QB play (Wentz in 2020 ranked statistically as one of the worst QBs, Hurts showing in 2021 that his passing game needs a lot of improvement hence the switch to a run heavy scheme) and will be willing to cough up a 2023 conditional pick.  

https://thelibertyline.com/2022/04/30/eagles-jalen-reagor-seek-trade/

• Haha 2

Happy dance!

So this should take as long as it takes 31 teams to answer the phone and say no, or hang up.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2