Jalen Reagor trade rumors, he removes Eagles from social media

Mr-Bueno

Where is the report that they give him permission to seek a trade?  Haven't been able to find anything on that.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Where is the report that they give him permission to seek a trade?  Haven't been able to find anything on that.  

He defends all Jalen’s relentlessly 

33 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Here it is...when they traded for Brown, that sealed is fate

4 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Exactly! I am not seeing anything on this. This is a bad topic name and needs to be changed

• Like 2

Is he just going to be WR#4 + punt returner now?

I guess JJAW moving to TE kinda opened up one more roster spot and saved Jalen Reagor.

Can we get a mod to change the title? This is straight up misinformation on the front page

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, opa-opa said:

Is he just going to be WR#4 + punt returner now?

I guess JJAW moving to TE kinda opened up one more roster spot and saved Jalen Reagor.

I think he is WR #6

Brown, Smith, Watkins, Pascal, Ward... Reagor.

Ok, maybe #5. But if we go based on merits alone it's #6.

• Haha 1

I take back my initial statement. Eagles did give Reagor’s agent permission to seek a trade. Adam Caplan just confirmed report on Inside the Birds podcast

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NOTW said:

Of course the plans include Reagor as a # 5 WR. The cap hit is less if the keep him, more if they release him. That's the only reason he is on the team. Because they can't trade him. 

What are the chances Reagor takes everything the Eagles did as an open challenge and comes in fit and ready to roll? 

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

What are the chances Reagor takes everything the Eagles did as an open challenge and comes in fit and ready to roll? 

image.gif.08a1100be521ea87f022509896759b5a.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, NOTW said:

More from one of the worst, McMullen. His source? Roseman said it in his PC after the draft.

I guess Reagor will be a Raven after all. 😁

8 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

If he wants to make real money in this league, he will. His future may not be with this team, but everything depends on how he responds to the writing on the wall.

8 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Slim and none.  Does not seem to be who he is.  

Of 70 wide receivers drafted league-wide in the first round since 1970 who started at least 20 games in their first two seasons, only three had fewer yards. Only seven caught fewer passes. Only four had fewer TDs.  not company you want to be compared too

bizarre question...but....

if. hypothetically. you had to choose one of the two would you take Jalen Reagor or Freddie Mitchell?

(at least Freddie had his moments and 4th and 26 will always be in Eagles lore)

2 hours ago, flyerdog said:

if. hypothetically. you had to choose one of the two would you take Jalen Reagor or Freddie Mitchell?

Freddie. Freddie wasn’t a great receiver by any means, but I don’t recall him having many drops. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, flyerdog said:

The people's champ

On 5/2/2022 at 11:48 AM, EazyEaglez said:

His fitness and athletic ability were never the issue.  It's the other stuff. 

Just look at his pre-draft profile.  Yes, they talk about his acceleration and elusiveness but then the warning signs emerge:  lacks focus; gets frustrated; uneven and inconsistent.  And the most ominous one that is 100% the core of the issue:  his ball skills don't match his athleticism.  You can't coach that. 

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Freddie. Freddie wasn’t a great receiver by any means, but I don’t recall him having many drops. 

Thank his hands 

5 hours ago, flyerdog said:

Not even close it’s Freddie for me. Catch against Dallas, fumble recovery in the playoffs in the end zone, and 4th and 26. Has Reagor done anything close to those?

2 hours ago, Hawkeye said:

His fitness and athletic ability were never the issue.  It's the other stuff. 

Just look at his pre-draft profile.  Yes, they talk about his acceleration and elusiveness but then the warning signs emerge:  lacks focus; gets frustrated; uneven and inconsistent.  And the most ominous one that is 100% the core of the issue:  his ball skills don't match his athleticism.  You can't coach that. 

He came in heavy and ran slow at the combine and he failed his physical last season at camp. I have a hard time finding anything about Reagor that isn’t an issue and rather than take the moves the Eagles made as a challenge to prove he belongs he wants to take his ball and go home. You can’t win with a guy like that. To quote the coach he lack that "dog mentality.”