Playstation 5

opengeo

Box arrived broke af.  Horrible job by best buy. I'm convinced it broke open in transit.  It was retaped.  Everything in good order.  Had 2 crashes while installing in the background and completely disabled rest mode as you can brick your console currently.  Ps5 def has more issues than xbox. 

Demon's souls looks amazing but absolutely destroys my will to live. 

17 minutes ago, Machine said:

Box arrived broke af.  Horrible job by best buy. I'm convinced it broke open in transit.  It was retaped.  Everything in good order.  Had 2 crashes while installing in the background and completely disabled rest mode as you can brick your console currently.  Ps5 def has more issues than xbox. 

Demon's souls looks amazing but absolutely destroys my will to live. 

In all fairness those PS5 boxes are flimsy AF and not are packaged as nice as Xbox was with the foam padding. 

I never used rest mode with any system. Never trusted it ever lol. 

5 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

In all fairness those PS5 boxes are flimsy AF and not are packaged as nice as Xbox was with the foam padding. 

I never used rest mode with any system. Never trusted it ever lol. 

No bro.  This box showed up inside a box that was over twice the size of it with like 4 bubbles in it. It was horrible. 

Just now, Machine said:

No bro.  This box showed up inside a box that was over twice the size of it with like 4 bubbles in it. It was horrible. 

That's how mine was shipped from best buy. Both boxes were in perfect condition. 

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

That's how mine was shipped from best buy. Both boxes were in perfect condition. 

Luckily the inner package was cool.  

• Like 1

My PS that shipped direct from Sony was in a box tighter than any chick y'all have ever had! Was a beautiful snug fit. 

The Target box only had the bubbles at the top. The length and width were pretty accurate. Not sure about the Game Stop that direct-shipped to Chicago.

The MicroSoft Series X pretty snug box I think... maybe a little bubble, but the Series S from Walmart could have fit like a dozen games ad accessories in the spare from that box had that literally spent like 10 days making its way across the country.

Picked up Tsushima for $40 at lunch hour today and now see PS Store has it for same amount digitally... now wondering if I should just get digitally. 

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

Picked up Tsushima for $40 at lunch hour today and now see PS Store has it for same amount digitally... now wondering if I should just get digitally. 

See above

Finally managed to snag a bundle with an extra controller Spiderman, COD BLOPS and Demon Souls.  Any of you guys have the pulse 3d headset and would it be worth it for an upgrade from golds?

57 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Lol I give up

I was about to give up.  spent a lot of hours getting paid at work to get one.  :lol:

• Haha 1

I don't understand the people that say that the playstation 5 looks beautiful in person. It looks like a melted piece of space age crap lol. Especially when displayed horizontal 

18 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I don't understand the people that say that the playstation 5 looks beautiful in person. It looks like a melted piece of space age crap lol. Especially when displayed horizontal 

The only thing I like about it is the light. But I can't see console anyway once I close the door.

2 hours ago, rambo said:

Finally managed to snag a bundle with an extra controller Spiderman, COD BLOPS and Demon Souls.  Any of you guys have the pulse 3d headset and would it be worth it for an upgrade from golds?

I think agent or geo got the headset. 

8 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

The only thing I like about it is the light. But I can't see console anyway once I close the door.

Even with no door you can barely see the light, that crap is ugly. 

Side note did you see people throwing a fit over the noise it makes?? They post videos of it and I can still can't hear sheet are people this freaking picky over a little but of noise? All nuts

PXL_20201117_151552892.jpg

3 hours ago, rambo said:

Dude, haven’t been able to find them anywhere. Been trying daily for WEEKS. I have a gold and a platinum that have each gotten maybe 2 total uses so of course I need the pulse 3D to join in on the unused fun!!!

24 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I think agent or geo got the headset. 

I wish me :sad: 

14 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Even with no door you can barely see the light, that crap is ugly. 

Side note did you see people throwing a fit over the noise it makes?? They post videos of it and I can still can't hear sheet are people this freaking picky over a little but of noise? All nuts

PXL_20201117_151552892.jpg

When I boot mine up it’s rocketship for like 30 seconds with whirring and rumbling and everything else. Then after that sub-60 second boot up its silence from then on out. 

8 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Dude, haven’t been able to find them anywhere. Been trying daily for WEEKS. I have a gold and a platinum that have each gotten maybe 2 total uses so of course I need the pulse 3D to join in on the unused fun!!!

I wish me :sad: 

When I boot mine up it’s rocketship for like 30 seconds with whirring and rumbling and everything else. Then after that sub-60 second boot up its silence from then on out. 

See is that just the system going through progession or is it broken? People are stupid. Mine .makes no noise at all then again I haven't played an actual PS5 game yet

23 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

See is that just the system going through progession or is it broken? People are stupid. Mine .makes no noise at all then again I haven't played an actual PS5 game yet

Mine makes a loud fan noise when a disc is inserted. But I can't hear it for the same reason I can't see it.

29 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Mine makes a loud fan noise when a disc is inserted. But I can't hear it for the same reason I can't see it.

God forbid a system makes noise lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I always have a disc (or have inserted one) and that is when there is noise. So I imagine on regular boot up it is reading/registering the disc each time

1 minute ago, Agent23 said:

I always have a disc (or have inserted one) and that is when there is noise. So I imagine on regular boot up it is reading/registering the disc each time

Yep same here

You guys may well be right.  I haven’t heard much noise at all from mine I don’t believe, but also have yet to insert any discs in it.  Curious if the digital version is noisy or no?

5 hours ago, EaglesFan said:

You guys may well be right.  I haven’t heard much noise at all from mine I don’t believe, but also have yet to insert any discs in it.  Curious if the digital version is noisy or no?

Right now I have only played downloaded games and mine makes absolutely no noise. 

• Like 2