Hurts in 2022

ManchesterEagle

Hurts in 2022  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What will Hurts do in 2022?

• Hurts will have an MVP level season and be the QB going forward.
    • Hurts will have a very good season and be the QB going forward
    • I expect Hurts to have a good to very good season. I'm still not sure if he's the franchise guy, but I'm open to it.
    • I expect Hurts to be good to very good next season in a loaded team. I'm fairly convinced he's not our long time QB though.
    • Hurts is better than some on the board give him credit for and I expect Hurts to improve next season, but it won't be good enough. We move on in 2023.
    • Hurts is an average QB, who may get slightly better in a loaded team. He is not good enough though.
    • Hurts is a glorified running back. He can be effective to a level, but this season will prove he can't beat good teams/QBs. He will finish the year though.
    • Hurts will regress this year. Tampa Bay gave the blueprint for beating him. He should be replaced by Minshew or Strong at some point in the season.
    • Hurts is not a good QB. He should be replaced by Minshew or Strong at some point in the season.
    • Hurts sucks. He's a bottom 5 QB. He should be replaced by Minshew or Strong at some point in the season.

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Please quote one of my posts that verify the "gushing." I already know you won't because there aren't any. What praise did I ever give him? I simply didn't jump aboard the hate wagon. As I stated, you probably shouldn't be calling out any of the fans that were doubting Hurts after 2 seasons. It's irrelevant that the two examples had different 3rd season trajectories. It's easy to  go "all in" with a negative prediction when a player, especially a 2nd rd pick, hasn't lived up to the bar in two seasons. You did it with JJAW just like others did with Hurts. 

It still cracks me up how "not hating a player" = "gushing." :roll:

It’s funny that you think posting a series of videos of JJAW just running around isn’t gushing. 😂🤣😂

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

It’s funny that you think posting a series of videos of JJAW just running around isn’t gushing. 😂🤣😂

Gushing is people saying Carson Strong would be our starter before the season is over. Posting videos of a WR running routes and getting some separation to disprove a claim that he never did that is a bit different. It's no different than me posting videos of Hurts' passes to disprove claims he had a noodle arm. Why didn't that get you riled? I'm guessing because you still hadn't written Hurts off at the time. 

8 hours ago, EagleVA said:

A pass that's caught 5 yards beyond the LOS pass that goes for 20, 30 or 40 yards is considered a 20, 30, or 40 yard completion.

Point being, a pass traveling 5 yards is not what I'd call a deep ball.

Hurts is statistically the best pocket passser in the nfl right now.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Boogyman said:

Hurts is statistically the best pocket passser in the nfl right now.

That's insane when you then add in what he can do with his legs. 

• Like 2