Cyberpunk 2077 -- December 10th

opengeo

I'm thinking those of you who said you will wait for the next gen version to play this...have changed your mind. Resistance is futile.

1 hour ago, opengeo said:

I'm thinking those of you who said you will wait for the next gen version to play this...have changed your mind. Resistance is futile.

Pre-ordered on PC, so I'll be playing it on next gen in 10 days

I haven't actually, although I want to start it the same time you guys do. The great part about it though not a single one of us will have the same experience since there is multiple ways to play your character throughout the game. It will be interesting seeing how everyone's experience and story line ends up

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I haven't actually, although I want to start it the same time you guys do. The great part about it though not a single one of us will have the same experience since there is multiple ways to play your character throughout the game. It will be interesting seeing how everyone's experience and story line ends up

I suppose I can plan with y’all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

I suppose I can plan with y’all. 

I almost started last of us 2 but, now I may hold off

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I almost started last of us 2 but, now I may hold off

You shouldn't, it's a fantastic game.

12 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I'm sure it is but I don't want to start it and not finish it before cyberpunk comes out. 

43 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm sure it is but I don't want to start it and not finish it before cyberpunk comes out. 

I think it was like 30-40hrs or so. And with 11 days to go, you'd have to clock in 3-4hrs a day. Yeah that would be a lot of gaming.

17 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I think it was like 30-40hrs or so. And with 11 days to go, you'd have to clock in 3-4hrs a day. Yeah that would be a lot of gaming.

Lol exactly! I don't game everyday either so no way I get through it

4 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I beat it between Friday and Monday or maybe Thursday and Monday. Whenever it came out. 27 hours. You can knock it out! 

11 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I beat it between Friday and Monday or maybe Thursday and Monday. Whenever it came out. 27 hours. You can knock it out! 

No way!! Lol. I'll see how my week goes. I've been working everyday because of my employee going out for covid. If I can get back my regular days off I'll see if I can give it a go

I have watchdogs, Valhalla, ghosts... and also just grabbed demon souls (not counting sackboy). Souls may be the title I can squeeze in before cyber?

19 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I have watchdogs, Valhalla, ghosts... and also just grabbed demon souls (not counting sackboy). Souls may be the title I can squeeze in before cyber?

I feel like that's a no... Only because I heard it's hard as hell. 

56 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I feel like that's a no... Only because I heard it's hard as hell. 

I see people (gaming/deals Twitter accounts) accomplishing ish left and right! 

Tho from afar sounds like having played previous version helps and I think there’s "good” ways and "bad” ways to kill things? I feel like I know less than Jon Snow

2 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I see people (gaming/deals Twitter accounts) accomplishing ish left and right! 

Tho from afar sounds like having played previous version helps and I think there’s "good” ways and "bad” ways to kill things? I feel like I know less than Jon Snow

Pretty sure we have both been bad at our system of only playing one game at a time lol

• Like 1

Went ahead and preorderd xbox version today, not going to wait until next gen version becomes available. Who knows when that will be at this point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Went ahead and preorderd xbox version today, not going to wait until next gen version becomes available. Who knows when that will be at this point.

From my understanding it's mostly made to run on next gen anyways. 

7 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

From my understanding it's mostly made to run on next gen anyways. 

Mostly this version won't have ray tracing. Big deal...Ima play the ish outta this game when it comes out. Cannot wait.

Mostly this version won't have ray tracing. Big deal...Ima play the ish outta this game when it comes out. Cannot wait.

Well since I have no real experience with it I'm not going to notice anyways lol

15 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well since I have no real experience with it I'm not going to notice anyways lol

Only PC gamers with very high end graphics cards have experience with it tbh. And it really is a game changer in terms of realism in gaming. 

Watch this...

50 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I don't think I noticed it in Miles Morales.... and then after beating the game I switched to the other mode which is no ray tracing but higher frame rate... and I don't think I noticed a difference in that :lol:

37 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Only PC gamers with very high end graphics cards have experience with it tbh. And it really is a game changer in terms of realism in gaming. 

Watch this...

I played some ps5 version of NBA2K21 today and I did notice some lighting affects that I didn't notice before so I notice before. Being familiar with the NBA from watching it that helped notice ray tracing