Cyberpunk 2077 -- December 10th

opengeo

29 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

First person to have sex with Keanu wins.

In person?

Supposedly if you got this on PC you are gonna be having trouble to play it because so many people are trying to play it on steam and it's crashing. 

Side note on consoles there is bugs that don't allow you to continue with a mission and you have to redownload the game. With all that said they said it's still really effing good with all the bugs lol. A few big gamers on youtube are saying wait a little bit till they iron out the big issues with it

Heard it's full of bugs. Melee system looks clunky and meh from the videos ive seen. Apparently campaign isn't very long? 20ish hrs? Disappointing if true.

1 hour ago, EagleMatt said:

Heard it's full of bugs. Melee system looks clunky and meh from the videos ive seen. Apparently campaign isn't very long? 20ish hrs? Disappointing if true.

Yes if you play just the main story it isn't long but, if you get fully immersed in the game it truly never ends because there is a ridiculous amount of things you can do that can change how the story goes with every decision. 

Played for about 90 mins this morning. 30 mins or so playing around with character customization. Amusing since i don’t even really care about that. Interesting that you cant modify body type, but you can modify your peen. :huh: The female version of V it’s hot af. Chose the Corpo life path. Choose this if you want extremely strong cyberpunk/Deus Ex vibes right from the start. For those new to the genre... remember to take your time and explore everything. There are books to read scattered around which adds to the ambiance, and seemingly random objects to pick up, which may be useful later. The 3 different life paths represent 3 completely unique starts to the game which is great for repeatability right off the bat. You can flush the toilet’s!1!1! :lol: It’s fun so far! 

I do have some complaints. The graphics really are a bit dated. I already look forward to the ps5 version to address this. Also don’t like that you can’t talk to all npc’s. And the dialog with the ones you can interact with generally sucks. Otherwise... just starting to get into the game. Woohoo!

• Like 2

My wife found out this was developed in Poland so I'm thinking I'm getting this for Christmas on PS4. I'm not getting a ps5 for probably 2 years because I just got my PS4 two years ago and don't care too much. Is there anything that's going to not be in the PS4 version because of xyz reason? 

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

My wife found out this was developed in Poland so I'm thinking I'm getting this for Christmas on PS4. I'm not getting a ps5 for probably 2 years because I just got my PS4 two years ago and don't care too much. Is there anything that's going to not be in the PS4 version because of xyz reason? 

Right now I believe Rachet and Clank rift apart and demon souls remake. Everything as of right now will play on not with maybe a few games scattered here and there that might only be for PS5. Horizon Zero Dawn was supposed to be only PS5 but, the said that is not true. So who knows. 

2 hours ago, opengeo said:

Also don’t like that you can’t talk to all npc’s. And the dialog with the ones you can interact with generally sucks. Otherwise... just starting to get into the game. Woohoo!

I believe some of that was also part of the game that is broken right now. 

I still don't know what you are looking for with graphics lol. I've watched probably over 100 videos now and pretty much all of them said you will not get a bigger jump going from the ps4 to a ps5. The graphics at this stage of consoles are pretty much maxed out. Ray tracing, 4k resolution and frame rate are going to make it run smoother and add some more realism and better textures but, over all graphics are maxed it. 

I thought they were joking about the genitals thing! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Quick (NSFWish) preview of the character I'm gonna make tonight

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnszeodi4CW11gedzDpV8

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dammit! I keep hearing how broken this game is with the overwhelming bugs and crashes. 

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

Just started and when is PS5 or Series X gonna be released? Needs it 

No word on yet, I don't think it will be for awhile. They have to work on so many things right now to get this current gen running smoothly. 

Plus they made this game with the PS5 and Xbox series X in mind and supposedly takes advantage of next gen features. So they probably won't be in a hurry to make a full next gen version with those things in mind. 

Also hear it's an absolute mess on ps4 and xbox one X. Which could be from trying to get it to use PS5 and Xbox series X features

5 hours ago, opengeo said:

Played for about 90 mins this morning. 30 mins or so playing around with character customization. Amusing since i don’t even really care about that. Interesting that you cant modify body type, but you can modify your peen. :huh: The female version of V it’s hot af. Chose the Corpo life path. Choose this if you want extremely strong cyberpunk/Deus Ex vibes right from the start. For those new to the genre... remember to take your time and explore everything. There are books to read scattered around which adds to the ambiance, and seemingly random objects to pick up, which may be useful later. The 3 different life paths represent 3 completely unique starts to the game which is great for repeatability right off the bat. You can flush the toilet’s!1!1! :lol: It’s fun so far! 

I do have some complaints. The graphics really are a bit dated. I already look forward to the ps5 version to address this. Also don’t like that you can’t talk to all npc’s. And the dialog with the ones you can interact with generally sucks. Otherwise... just starting to get into the game. Woohoo!

I played for about 90 mins from midnight to 1:30 when I could launch the game. I spent a lot of time fooling around with the character creator. While making a smoking hot chick with  huge junk was intriguing (insert Munson joke here), I made a corpo dude and spent my skill points on tech and intelligence. I played through what I guess was the prologue and I thought it was awesome. I thought the environment and story were extremely immersive. I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far and was glad I purchased it. I'm sure at some point I will try the other life paths and inevitably one will be with a smoking hot chick with huge junk :lol:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Dammit! I keep hearing how broken this game is with the overwhelming bugs and crashes. 

I had some long load times and a few times I was asking myself "did this game crash" but it always eventually loaded up. The only bug I've encountered so far as when my "life coach" called and after the conversation was over his phone image remained on the screen. When I went to the pause menu and returned to the game it was gone. I'm only like 90 mins in so far though. 

15 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I played for about 90 mins from midnight to 1:30 when I could launch the game. I spent a lot of time fooling around with the character creator. While making a smoking hot chick with  huge junk was intriguing (insert Munson joke here), I made a corpo dude and spent my skill points on tech and intelligence. I played through what I guess was the prologue and I thought it was awesome. I thought the environment and story were extremely immersive. I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far and was glad I purchased it. I'm sure at some point I will try the other life paths and inevitably one will be with a smoking hot chick with huge junk :lol:

So far I’m thinking this is the game Deus Ex Invisible War should have been. If you’re familiar with the franchise

1 hour ago, opengeo said:

So far I’m thinking this is the game Deus Ex Invisible War should have been. If you’re familiar with the franchise

Have not played it. Reminds me a little of Shadow Run in terms of the story and environment. 

Welp walmart failed at getting it here today so just going to download digitally

Ugh still waiting for Amazon to deliver today. Hope to log some hours this afternoon/evening.

17 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Ugh still waiting for Amazon to deliver today. Hope to log some hours this afternoon/evening.

Yeah mine was scheduled today then said tomorrow... So eff em. At least it isn't like a console and can just download it if doesn't show up lol