Cyberpunk 2077 -- December 10th

opengeo

These reviewers are the same people who give crap games like Godfall and Demon Souls high marks. No thanks. I don’t trust most of these idiots with RPG hybrid reviews. 

18 minutes ago, opengeo said:

These reviewers are the same people who give crap games like Godfall and Demon Souls high marks. No thanks. I don’t trust most of these idiots with RPG hybrid reviews. 

Yes this game is like no other. Also the fact that no one is going to have the same experience will make it even harder to give proper reviews. I usually wait for reviews on games. I don't need to do that with this one. 

• Like 2

Word, all valid points. It won't mean much since we'll all find out in 3 days, and personally speaking, I usually only care what a select few sites have to say anyway. Eurogamer is typically on point, ars gaming for the most part too, and while polygon is more hit or miss, they sometimes bring up points the others overlook. All in all, this game is basically tailor made for me so it was always going to be a day-1 buy as far as I'm concerned. If they clean up the bugs and the story is half-way decent, seems like it'll be an instant classic.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I have the Mamba edition for PS5 as well. Unfortunately I was a dope and put the wrong code in and now have the ps4 version so can't sell mine lol

Is there multiple codes packaged in it? Have it in hand but haven't taken out the plastic yet.

15 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Is there multiple codes packaged in it? Have it in hand but haven't taken out the plastic yet.

Yes there is 2. 1 is for the ps4 version. The other is for 100,000 VC coins also something else but that had to do with that packs of cards type BS that was all in one code. 

I wanted the 100,000 VC coins... Not that I'll use them but, paid 100 bucks for the damn I wanted my money worth. Like I said I wasn't paying attention to what code I was using and ended up using the ps4 code. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

the story is half-way decent, seems like it'll be an instant classic

That's the thing though from everything I've been seeing I don't think everyone's story will be the same. Every decision you make changes the outcome. I saw some people say if you get fully emersed in the game there really is no ending to the game. Then it was said that if you strictly just do the main missions and skip everything else you can finish the game in a couple hrs. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, opengeo said:

Plus most of these "bugs" will be fixed in the 40G launch update.

I have a higher tolerance for bugs than most gamers but I've noticed every game I've bought that released under the pandemic is pretty riddled with them.  Wasteland 3 had a bunch and i bought it 2 months after realease.  Baldur's gate 3 I know is in early access but it's damn near unplayable.

6 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

I have a higher tolerance for bugs than most gamers but I've noticed every game I've bought that released under the pandemic is pretty riddled with them.  Wasteland 3 had a bunch and i bought it 2 months after realease.  Baldur's gate 3 I know is in early access but it's damn near unplayable.

bruh you listing games nobody buys. If I was a developer putting out a game that will sell 300k copies total, when FF7 Remake and Last of Us 2 and Ghosts (all not only console exclusive, but pandemic release) are selling 3 milly the first week, I wouldn't be busting my A to make that ish playable either. 

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

bruh you listing games nobody buys. If I was a developer putting Bout a game that will sell 300k copies total, when FF7 Remake and Last of Us 2 and Ghosts (all not only console exclusive, but pandemic release) are selling 3 milly the first week, I wouldn't be busting my A to make that ish playable either. 

Those are both basically sequels to games of the year winners.  BG3 ain't exactly niche, it's sold a million in the first week of a year long early access.

6 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

If something sold on PC that ish don’t count! 

They even have Mac versions..skreeeeeeee!!!!

yeah we don't count sales volumes of uber nerds. Otherwise The Sims is probably the top selling game(s) all time :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

yeah we don't count sales volumes of uber nerds. Otherwise The Sims is probably the top selling game(s) all time :lol: 

Hey watch it there buddy, if it's got a character creator then the game is on my side of the dork spectrum.  You remember that when you buy your deek implants!

Sounds good to me. I'm in. It is installing now. I have to use all of my vacation time before the end of the month and I have nowhere to go, so this seems like a pretty good time to get into an immersive RPG.

3 hours ago, Gannan said:

Sounds good to me. I'm in. It is installing now. I have to use all of my vacation time before the end of the month and I have nowhere to go, so this seems like a pretty good time to get into an immersive RPG.

How do you have it already? I’m digital and they’re very serious about the whole midnight thing. Lol. 

17 minutes ago, opengeo said:

How do you have it already? I’m digital and they’re very serious about the whole midnight thing. Lol. 

Xbox let me download it but won’t let me launch the game till midnight 

12 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Xbox let me download it but won’t let me launch the game till midnight 

Ah ok. Makes sense. I’m so excited. 

15 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Ah ok. Makes sense. I’m so excited. 

Unfortunately I'm stupid and have to wait till walmart delivers it tomorrow. If they actually do

• Like 1