Cyberpunk 2077 -- December 10th

opengeo

6 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I don't think I noticed it in Miles Morales.... and then after beating the game I switched to the other mode which is no ray tracing but higher frame rate... and I don't think I noticed a difference in that :lol:

It's definitely hard to notice unless you look for it. I can notice it's a different experience than ps4 even if it's just a little

Spider Man Miles Morales was definitely rushed through development and into production to be a launch title. It does not take full advantage of PS5 capabilities at all. It's very obvious. And offensive.

5 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Spider Man Miles Morales was definitely rushed through development and into production to be a launch title. It does not take full advantage of PS5 capabilities at all. It's very obvious. And offensive.

Really? Interesting. I hear nothing but great things about it and people say it's completely next gen and shows off PS5's full capabilities

5 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Really? Interesting. I hear nothing but great things about it and people say it's completely next gen and shows off PS5's full capabilities

Trust me. It doesn’t. The game is fine, but doesn’t improve upon the first game much. The ps5 controller is great... but the visuals, with which most are concerned, are only marginally better. 

Best Buy accidentally broke street date and sent out a few collector's edition. Reports of the day 1 patch being 56GB. My PC, but more importantly my body, is so ready.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Best Buy accidentally broke street date and sent out a few collector's edition. Reports of the day 1 patch being 56GB. My PC, but more importantly my body, is so ready.

:thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Yes i see that, even the regular copies were released. Projekt red told the ones that received it to enjoy the game but, please don't release and gameplay online. 

I wish walmart would send mine early lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes i see that, even the regular copies were released. Projekt red told the ones that received it to enjoy the game but, please don't release and gameplay online. 

I wish walmart would send mine early lol

My pre-order happens to be through best buy.

giphy.gif

On 12/3/2020 at 2:05 PM, we_gotta_believe said:

My pre-order happens to be through best buy.

giphy.gif

It says PC version will be released on the 9th? 

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

It says PC version will be released on the 9th? 

Maybe for digital, but best buy still shows the 10th for physical.

9 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Maybe for digital, but best buy still shows the 10th for physical.

Booo, that's probably what it is then because it says PC can start playing at 7pm on weds

1 hour ago, opengeo said:

I got my email from Walmart yesterday that it shipped.... Walmart shipping is pretty quick. There is a good chance I get it before Thursday

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I got my email from Walmart yesterday that it shipped.... Walmart shipping is pretty quick. There is a good chance I get it before Thursday

Then why did their One S literally take like 10 days from shipping to delivery at my house? F those ****ots!!!!

3 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Then why did their One S literally take like 10 days from shipping to delivery at my house? F those ****ots!!!!

They can't be wasting delivery truck space with those sheety one S! 

• Like 1

Best Buy has Buy 2 Get 1 free on next gen games. Includes Cyberpunk as well as PS4/XBOne versions of games. Cancelled cyberpunk (the re-purchased) and also re-purchased Valhalla. Should be able to just return the same copy of Valhalla I pick up. Had a few things I could select, but went with Mamba edition of 2k. Was a big Kobe fan and we will always show a birthday. I think Mamba version comes with a PS4 digital code voucher in it, so maybe I can sell that to someone for like $40 or something that hasn't/isn't jumping on next gen any time soon. 

Reviews coming in, slightly underperforming expectations but the game is so long I doubt they're getting a complete view with the limited time they've put in. Being benchmarked against Witcher was inevitable though and that was always going to be a high bar to surpass.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Best Buy has Buy 2 Get 1 free on next gen games. Includes Cyberpunk as well as PS4/XBOne versions of games. Cancelled cyberpunk (the re-purchased) and also re-purchased Valhalla. Should be able to just return the same copy of Valhalla I pick up. Had a few things I could select, but went with Mamba edition of 2k. Was a big Kobe fan and we will always show a birthday. I think Mamba version comes with a PS4 digital code voucher in it, so maybe I can sell that to someone for like $40 or something that hasn't/isn't jumping on next gen any time soon. 

I have the Mamba edition for PS5 as well. Unfortunately I was a dope and put the wrong code in and now have the ps4 version so can't sell mine lol

• Like 1

I'm not worried about the hotfixes, by the time I get out of the character creator they'll be on the 3rd patch.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

A metacritic score of 91 with that massive amount of bugs actually makes it more impressive IMO. I think once they clean that up it will meet expectations. They all seem to think it's impressive even with the early problems

• Like 3