Cyberpunk 2077 -- December 10th

opengeo

16 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

That's what worries me is I will end up hating it because of the First person and the slow ass beginning

Idk, I haven't found it as slow as they were saying. Just a lot of learning off the bat which makes sense. Then they open the world up a bit at a time. 

57 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well they said it doesn't really open up until you have about 6hrs in. Those first 4-5 hours is basically tutorial

I mean like the people and places so far. Lots of locked doors and NPCs you can't interact with much. Hopefully it gets better.

37 minutes ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

Nomad, street kid or corp? I'll eventually play all three, but thinking Nomad for my first play through. 

I did nomad, the other two sounded kinda lame. Curious to see how much it really matters though.

5 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I did nomad, the other two sounded kinda lame. Curious to see how much it really matters though.

I did street kid and started in a bar after 2 years supposedly in atlanta. Does the "class" change how the story starts out?

1 minute ago, Agent23 said:

I did street kid and started in a bar after 2 years supposedly in atlanta. Does the "class" change how the story starts out?

Yea mine wasn't anything like that. Mine starts out trying to smuggle cargo into the city.

23 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I mean like the people and places so far. Lots of locked doors and NPCs you can't interact with much. Hopefully it gets better.

Well I know some versions of the game the NPC's are broken or glitching. So I'm just going to wait

17 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Yea mine wasn't anything like that. Mine starts out trying to smuggle cargo into the city.

Oh wow, I didn't know the starting story would be different. Interesting. 

1 hour ago, we_gotta_believe said:

thanks

44 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

yes... could be interesting... if they have a "get rid of lame 3D patch"

45 freaking minutes to get through all the design your character options before you can even play, and then they're like "lol nah, you're never actually going to see this person again. Heaven forbid we give you an over the shoulder view with the panoramic swoop around right analog stick to see yourself and the world"

1 hour ago, BirdsFanBill said:

I've been saying that for weeks you fools 🤪. Everyone's experience is going to be different. That's why I don't think you can do a real review on it

The corpo storyline of awesome. Corpos in cyberpunk are dastardly entities dealing in blackmail, assassination, and espionage. Love it. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Gannan said:

The corpo storyline of awesome. Corpos in cyberpunk are dastardly entities dealing in blackmail, assassination, and espionage. Love it. 

Right up your alley Trumper!! Lol

I admit I’m having trouble getting into this game. Not saying i don’t like it, just that I don’t have a Fn clue what the story is and it’s all very overwhelming. 

I haven't looked in here in awhile.

Don't have it yet so didn't read the 7 pages

Seeing mixed reviews but I heard it was an extremely long game so I think it's too early for these reviews to really tell

4 hours ago, opengeo said:

I admit I’m having trouble getting into this game. Not saying i don’t like it, just that I don’t have a Fn clue what the story is and it’s all very overwhelming. 

I'm planing a heist as a street kid and I'm staying to feel invested in the plot a bit. Not full in but enough to be intrigued. 

Definitely overwhelming, but I feel as if that was the case early on in games like the witcher too so I'll give it a shot. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DEagle7 said:

I'm planing a heist as a street kid and I'm staying to feel invested in the plot a bit. Not full in but enough to be intrigued. 

Definitely overwhelming, but I feel as if that was the case early on in games like the witcher too so I'll give it a shot. 

Night City finally opened up and jfc is this awe-inspiring. I’m playing this super slow. Want to make sure i experience as much as possible. 

• Like 2

Played another few hours last night, finished the heist mission and made it past the title screen! 

I'm loving this game and story now. 

• Like 1

I like how they took elements from fallout, deus ex, watch dogs, hitman, mgs, etc. Just met the hot chick from the trailer. I'm not usually into that punk rock look, but cotdamn. Just need more time to play it which is limited because of the kids being around. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I like how they took elements from fallout, deus ex, watch dogs, hitman, mgs, etc. Just met the hot chick from the trailer. I'm not usually into that punk rock look, but cotdamn. Just need more time to play it which is limited because of the kids being around. 

Which one? I’m a big fan of Judy. 

also so far I’ve had no real experience ruining bugs as some of these reviews have lamented. I’ve seen my fair share of random objects floating in space though. But overall I think it’s run well and I’ve had no real issues. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

also so far I’ve had no real experience ruining bugs as some of these reviews have lamented. I’ve seen my fair share of random objects floating in space though. But overall I think it’s run well and I’ve had no real issues. 

That's the one.

45 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Are you playing on next gen? Cause ps4 they said is mostly unplayable 

9 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Are you playing on next gen? Cause ps4 they said is mostly unplayable 

Yeah on the Xbox series x

39 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Yeah on the Xbox series x

I'll be on the ps5. I hear the worst is ps4 and then xbox one A little better on PS4 pro and xbox one x. Next gen seems to be running fairly well. Which they said it should because they ended up making the game more for next gen and that's where the delays came from. 

Ugh same. These are busy times. I miss the days when i could junk out on Deus Ex for 6 hours a day. 

• Like 1