Could have Mac

nicks

Belichick says Jones has made great strides this off season, even though he had a very good rookie year. Much better than the skittish, see if I can run first then think throw. I sure hope Hurts has improved ALOT or it’s a waste of that receiver talent. We’ll find out soon enough. Some of the grumblings during the OTA’s scared me  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, nicks said:

Belichick says Jones has made great strides this off season, even though he had a very good rookie year. Much better than the skittish, see if I can run first then think throw. I sure hope Hurts has improved ALOT or it’s a waste of that receiver talent. We’ll find out soon enough. Some of the grumblings during the OTA’s scared me  

My god man, you keep posting about Mac Jones.  Let it go already.  No one cares.

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/topic/6412-potential/

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/topic/3636-jones-over-hurts/

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/topic/2972-hate-new-england-but/

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/topic/2899-mac-jones/

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/topic/2773-when-to-pick-qb/

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, nicks said:

Honest question for you @nicks, do you post all of your topics in R&R, or do the mods just hate you and move them all ??

No, R and R all the time now..Too many eagles Enablers on "Talk"

Love it when responses are subdued=just shows me that I am right..... hope we don't suffer watching Hurts make Brown catch 5 yard passes...Ha....Ha

17 hours ago, nicks said:

you're a prime example of why abortions need to be legal and why hangers aren't really effective. 

• Haha 2

A lot of put downs, but still no one saying Hurts has more upside and is better the Mac Jones?? Huh, funny how put downs are the main focus here. AJ Brown, leading 6 yard pass receiver in the NFL.

PS  which QB do you think  Eagles will go after next year....

2 hours ago, nicks said:

your mum's box 

2 hours ago, nicks said:

A lot of put downs, but still no one saying Hurts has more upside and is better the Mac Jones?? Huh, funny how put downs are the main focus here. AJ Brown, leading 6 yard pass receiver in the NFL.

I'd like to see them draft QB Will Levis of Kentucky and EDGE Myles Murphy of Clemson

2 hours ago, nicks said:

Just now, CouchKing said:

I'd like to see them draft QB Will Levis of Kentucky and EDGE Myles Murphy of Clemson

GET-A-ROOM.jpg

23 minutes ago, CouchKing said:

In Surrey UK?

Surrey, England, United Kingdom Hotel Search Results (expedia.com)

With 10,007 reported crimes spread over a population of 99,120 the borough of Spelthorne ranks as the most dangerous in Surrey according to 2018 crime stats.

he was probably thinking something more along the lines of admiral wilson blvd. 

1 hour ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

he was probably thinking something more along the lines of admiral wilson blvd. 

They're free to fly out here if they wish.

They can even crash at my flat provided they confine the snogging to the guest quarters and wash their own linens.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 4:31 PM, Arthur Jackson said:

They can even crash at my flat provided they confine the snogging to the guest quarters and wash their own linens.

A flat is stupid, you hear me

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

A flat is stupid, you hear me

Better than the old rust bucket van you live in you Gypsy swine 

• Haha 1

On 7/29/2022 at 4:31 PM, Arthur Jackson said:

How do you type all these shenanigans with so many pubbbes in your teeth Mr ‘ukn baked beans for breakfast?  

On 7/26/2022 at 6:09 PM, nicks said:

No, R and R all the time now..Too many eagles Enablers on "Talk"

Love it when responses are subdued=just shows me that I am right..... hope we don't suffer watching Hurts make Brown catch 5 yard passes...Ha....Ha

Wtf are you even taking about?  Every intelligent football fan on earth would take Mac Jones over Jalen Hurts.  Stop arguing with yourself unless you have some mental problems.  Until then, clear all messages with @olsilverhair, @EaglePhan1986, @Alpha_TATEr, and @Arthur Jackson  Ping me for stupid questions. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Better than the old rust bucket van you live in you Gypsy swine 

ok klinger

11 hours ago, hputenis said:

How do you type all these shenanigans with so many pubbbes in your teeth Mr ‘ukn baked beans for breakfast?  

Because I don't type with my teeth

now go back to your Denny's Grand Slam you chuffy, Yankee-Pea-shooting shaver!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Arthur Jackson said:

chuffy, Yankee-Pea-shooting shaver!

i think my Aunt Ellie had a bad case of this once. it cleared up in a couple weeks after they sprayed her schnauzer down with some kerosene.

Can Aunt Ellie whip us up some fish n chips for the footie game? 

Or some bangers and mash?

43 minutes ago, CouchKing said:

Can Aunt Ellie whip us up some fish n chips for the footie game? 

Or some bangers and mash?

Sounds like a brilliant meal.

Your attempt to deride traditional English cuisine has failed.

Although all of Henry's horses couldn't drag me into a Cardiff caff these days, amirite? :roll: