Peters isn't hte guy I thought he was

Rob331

I hate to see it as well. But, he wants to play and a team; yes, even the Cowboys. Are willing to pay him. Jason is trying to ensure his enshrinement. Not happy to see it. But, he is his own man/player.

H0e$ ain't loyal!

I’m a pretty high roller in AC with Caesars and I was told that Jason had a huge problem. At one point he wasn’t even allowed back at Caesars or Harrah’s AC. He owed Casesars like 5 million and Harrahs like 7 million. He got them both paid down and was allowed back on the properties. We always go there after the eagles game and he would always roll in with his boys. My understanding he would bank roll them and they ran up the bill. This was about 5 years ago. He got both paid down and was finally allowed back on the property. 

This explains his playing past his prime. It might not be a matter of want to he literally might have to. 

26 minutes ago, bigdog54 said:

I’m a pretty high roller in AC with Caesars and I was told that Jason had a huge problem. At one point he wasn’t even allowed back at Caesars or Harrah’s AC. He owed Casesars like 5 million and Harrahs like 7 million. He got them both paid down and was allowed back on the properties. We always go there after the eagles game and he would always roll in with his boys. My understanding he would bank roll them and they ran up the bill. This was about 5 years ago. He got both paid down and was finally allowed back on the property. 

This explains his playing past his prime. It might not be a matter of want to he literally might have to. 

1 800 GAMBLER

8 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I go 2 weekends a month. I take 2500 with me. I don’t get any markers, don’t ever get money out of my debit or credit cards. When my allotment runs out I’m done. I can easily afford it. I get to stay in a huge suite for free, free food and drinks all weekend. The worst I lose the money I can afford to lose at best I go home with a lot of money.  My best weekend I won 57 thousand dollars. This weekend I’m going home with 8500 dollars. Not everyone that gambles loses money they can’t afford to lose. You should try an eagles weekend for an eagles game there. Tons of fans and fun. It’s fun driving to the game from there and coming back after a great win. Don’t knock it until you try it. 

Jason on the other hand would roll in with about 6 homies and they used his markers and put the man in debt. 

25 minutes ago, bigdog54 said:

I go 2 weekends a month. I take 2500 with me. I don’t get any markers, don’t ever get money out of my debit or credit cards. When my allotment runs out I’m done. I can easily afford it. I get to stay in a huge suite for free, free food and drinks all weekend. The worst I lose the money I can afford to lose at best I go home with a lot of money.  My best weekend I won 57 thousand dollars. This weekend I’m going home with 8500 dollars. Not everyone that gambles loses money they can’t afford to lose. You should try an eagles weekend for an eagles game there. Tons of fans and fun. It’s fun driving to the game from there and coming back after a great win. Don’t knock it until you try it. 

Jason on the other hand would roll in with about 6 homies and they used his markers and put the man in debt. 

I meant him