GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-2-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, Birdman said:

What happened to all the fools saying this was a loss in the 1st quarter when were down 14-0? 

Still crying about how they could of lost

Just now, opa-opa said:

This team has now proved it can come back from a big deficit. What else is there left to prove? Maybe the Birds are for real?

Need to heal up. Bye cant come soone enough 

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

What happened to all the fools saying this was a loss in the 1st quarter when were down 14-0? 

They’ll be back next week to cry about something.

4-0. Now all the power rankings will have Eagles as number 1. Lets hope it doesnt get to their heads.

Nice job to claw back and win this one. Running game saved the day, but the weather was garbage.

Hurts might be the first QB to finish with 17 passing TDs and 17 rushing TDs 😂

3 minutes ago, Birdman said:

Right here. Glad to be proved wrong. I get emotional not rational. What can I say? Same thing happens at my son's HS games. High and low bipolar. But no spotting teams 14 is not good. Everything else was fine except that last call by Siri anyway. But no damage. 

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Doug told Siri, "Next time take the points son."

Not like he didn’t have some very questionable calls here in the past, though..

Just now, Infam said:

Not like he didn’t have some very questionable calls here in the past, though..

Yeah he knows from experience lol

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Right here. Glad to be proved wrong. I get emotional not rational. What can I say? Same thing happens at my son's HS games. High and low bipolar. 

Me too!  I hang my head in shame but smile at the same time…

They overcame a LOT of adversity today. Had to fight for everything, and proved that they can deal with challenge. I am so excited by this group - including Siri. Great to see Boobie hopefully silence some doubters. This team can win in multiple ways, and it's tough not to get overexcited

2 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

40 yard kick in bad weather. Not a slam dunk decision 

Oh, I thought the ball was closer in.

I still would have went for it, so I can K/O and use more time to gather the D.  But, I'm happy with the resulting outcome for Reddick and the D.

Just now, Chester Copperpot said:

Me too!  I hang my head in shame but smile at the same time…

Right. It's not like I'm pissed to be wrong lol

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Right here. Glad to be proved wrong. I get emotional not rational. What can I say? Same thing happens at my son's HS games. High and low bipolar. But no spotting teams 14 is not good. Everything else was fine except that last call by Siri anyway. But no damage. 

I literally suffer from bipolar disorder and don't act like this for eagles games so it's something else 😛

4 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Doug told Siri, "Next time take the points son."

Then Siri told Doug:  "We won the game and are the only undefeated team in the league, gramps."

:lol:

Archived