GDT: Washington Commanders @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-14-22, 8:15 PM EST

EagleJoe8

image.thumb.jpeg.89f6ad7b84f236475d3c3551757c6b93.jpegimage.jpeg.8c52307560556a5f9cd0a72493fe1073.jpeg
Washington Commanders (4-5) @ Philadelphia Eagles (8-0)

Monday, November 14th, 8:15 PM EST

Lincoln Financial Field

ESPN

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

Eagles -10.5

@Moderator6 ready to pin

@VaBeach_Eagle

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday DEVONTA!!!!!!!!!!!! Now let's keep this Freight Train Rolling.  9 and 0.....Let's Go BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Monday night games. Being a prime time game and a divisional game worries me a bit. But hopefully it’ll be an easy, stress free night for the birds and their fans.

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I hate Monday night games. Being a prime time game and a divisional game worries me a bit. But hopefully it’ll be an easy, stress free night for the birds and their fans.

I hate any game that kicks off outside the 1PM/4PM window on Sunday

2 minutes ago, Bob Manigan said:

I hate any game that kicks off outside the 1PM/4PM window on Sunday

Right there with you. It’s so hard to stay awake 😂

I feel like the Eagles last game was a year ago. Well, gotta go finish my spree of destruction in GTA5 online, and I'll be back....

3 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

This could be a trap game....just worried they will come out and play uninspired.

My concern as well.  They will continue to get every team’s best shot so they better be ready 

1 minute ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Need to score early, make them one dimensional on offense 

And run the freaking ball. We’ve seen how good they are at running the ball. Don’t get pass heavy. Washington d line has played better of of late so running the ball should help relieve pressure on Hurts.

The Redskins are a dangerous team if they can get even average QB play.  Hope the guys don't expect it to be as easy as last time.

Just now, Portyansky said:

Vick's arm was a slingshot!

It’s crazy how effortless he could sling it. If he had proper coaching from the get go and didn’t murder dogs he would have been what people think Randall was. 

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

image.gif.eabe76a789d3a6b04052e980daed7400.gif

Was never a Vick fan but that game was exciting for sure.

Just now, jmac+djaxallday said:

The Redskins are a dangerous team if they can get even average QB play.  Hope the guys don't expect it to be as easy as last time.

Heincke is not necessarily better than Wentz but he is more mobile which makes him dangerous.

1 minute ago, jmac+djaxallday said:

the only thing more dangerous for the commanders is getting a competent owner, forget the QB or players.  They get an owner who wont train wreck the franchise is the biggest concern

Archived