September 10, 20251 yr 55 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Yup. I have no clue but I’m all for it. Allows me to watch things i couldn’t get here.For years after I moved west I had a Slingbox on my parent's TV just for that. I'd love to know if you bought a Philly package of some sort.
September 10, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, xzmattzx said:Wasn't Comcast or Hulu going to offer all local NBC Sports stations on their platform?Yeah but he is out west like me
September 10, 20251 yr 13 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:For years after I moved west I had a Slingbox on my parent's TV just for that. I'd love to know if you bought a Philly package of some sort.Nope i haven’t changed my Hulu live tv package since i got it. Charged the same amount this and last month. I live in Az and since i got it for some reason they gave me nbc Bay Area. So i always got As, giants, warriors, sharks games
September 10, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, Diehardfan said:For years after I moved west I had a Slingbox on my parent's TV just for that. I'd love to know if you bought a Philly package of some sort.I had a Slingbox hooked up to my dad's TV outside Philly for a while. A cool invention that was quite useful for a few years.
September 10, 20251 yr People wanted him over Bader. Kwan, Suarez and Robert have been bad or hurt, too
September 10, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:People wanted him over Bader. Kwan, Suarez and Robert have been bad or hurt, tooSimple he’s playing for the wrong team. If he were in red pinstripes he’d bat .300
September 10, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Bases loaded no outs… what’s the worse that could happen?!?!?Keep adding on Tom
September 10, 20251 yr Feels like we missed an opportunity to be up a lot more and really end this game
September 11, 20251 yr 8 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:really really hope they bring him back for 2026Ditch Casty for this guy. Profit.
September 11, 20251 yr Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:Does it bother anyone else that it says soto is pitching.He was. What do you mean exactly?
September 11, 20251 yr It’s glad we’re the ones now hitting Soto hard. It’s all come full circle. That guy was terrible.
September 11, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, RoadToHell said:He was. What do you mean exactly?In the score box where it shows who is batting and who is hitting they had sotos name still up there when the white dude was pitching
September 11, 20251 yr Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:In the score box where it shows who is batting and who is hitting they had sotos name still up there when the white dude was pitchingI must’ve missed it because I could’ve swarn it said Stanek on my end
Create an account or sign in to comment