September 9, 20251 yr 10 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Wow 2 runs in the first inning by Castellanos…. In this economy?!?!?!It’s not nice to fool with Mother Nature.
September 9, 20251 yr Why do I have a feeling that 5th run is going to come back to haunt us? More idiots on the bases
September 9, 20251 yr 26 minutes ago, RoadToHell said:Why do I have a feeling that 5th run is going to come back to haunt us? More idiots on the basesWouldn’t be the Phillies if it didn’t somehow get dicey and that looms large
September 10, 20251 yr Vientos vs. Phillies in 20259-24 (.375), .423 OBP, .732 SLG, 1.164 OPS 2 HRs and 8 RBIvientos vs. everyone else in 2025:.235/.290/.422/.712 15HRs and 49 RBI
September 10, 20251 yr Just said to my friend the bullpen is gonna blow rangers outing but looks good right now
September 10, 20251 yr 7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:Just said to my friend the bullpen is gonna blow rangers outing but looks good right nowWouldn’t be the first time. In 2022 we blew a 7-1 lead in the 9th and lost
September 10, 20251 yr I don’t know what’s going on with my Hulu live but i now get nbc sports philly. So that’s cool
September 10, 20251 yr 57 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:I don’t know what’s going on with my Hulu live but i now get nbc sports philly. So that’s coolYou live in AZ, right? How did that happen?
September 10, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:I don’t know what’s going on with my Hulu live but i now get nbc sports philly. So that’s cool30 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:You live in AZ, right? How did that happen?Wasn't Comcast or Hulu going to offer all local NBC Sports stations on their platform?
September 10, 20251 yr The Mets have spent $4.27 Billion dollars since 1987 and have won 0 World Series
September 10, 20251 yr 49 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:You live in AZ, right? How did that happen?Yup. I have no clue but I’m all for it. Allows me to watch things i couldn’t get here.
September 10, 20251 yr 18 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:Wasn't Comcast or Hulu going to offer all local NBC Sports stations on their platform?I’ve had Bay Area nbc for a while now for some reason. Just started getting Philly and SNY
September 10, 20251 yr 3 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:The magic number is:Helluva 2nd baseman, great arm
Create an account or sign in to comment