Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - We can't hit for crap

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

The only thing that gives me solace is that you had to stay up until 4 a.m. to see the Eagles get destroyed on Monday Night Football last night.

Except that I did not. I don't do that anymore except for playoff games and maybe a Dallas game. Instead I get up early and put it on first thing in the morning. In fact, I was a little late getting started today (8am) so the feed on NFL Gamepass had already made the commercial free version available so I only had to sit thru about 1:50 of that horror show.

  • Replies 34.9k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

3 hours ago, RoadToHell said:

Can’t wait to witness Eagles and Phillies back to back embarrassing losses. What a time to be alive

IMG_2574.jpeg

Phillies win series 2-1, like I said they are dragging this crap out long enough for them to make excuses, doomed franchise for next 10 years, lets go Eag... F that too

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.