GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys, 12-24-22, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, Eldereagle1 said:

We win with Hurts. Not even a doubt.

Maybe, but defense was the let down today. They played like garbage. 

Lost in a good game without Jalen, but couldn’t overcome the turnovers, the Scott’s, and a terrible secondary effort overall. 
What makes it worse is losing a few more starters in this game. 

Eff the Cowboys and Eff making Prescott own us again. 

Did that ball land in front of Brown?  It looked like all he had to do is reach!

Just now, GreenReaper said:

#FireGannon

The defense played OK, but that 3rd and 30 was crucial, and imo all on Slay for not running full speed on that route. The turnovers killed us today, but we have the Saints next week, and I think we wrap it up then.

Just now, GroundAttack said:

Two 10 point leads gone. Let’s get it next week

Yup. Had their chances but blew it. Terrible coverage all game, no pressure for 85% of the game, turnovers.

Just now, GoEagles5921 said:

Heartbreaker, and several very big injuries.  Merry Christmas!

Lane Johnson, Maddox, Davis, Brown (although he played through)

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

Lmao. They barley won against our backup qb. We would have won if slay would play deep. Or Maddox got the sack on dakota. Beat the saints and force these clowns to come to Philly in January. 

Nah hopefully they're eliminated before then. I want their nfl record conference drought to continue and I would hate to possibly lose to them in playoffs

Minshew didn't play that bad this game tbh, but we sorely miss Hurts legs here. Thought Minshew would be more nimble than what he showed today.

1 minute ago, brinbe said:

absolutely stupid to spike there. they didn't deserve the win.

some much-needed adversity going into the playoffs. they gotta wake up. been playing cupcake competition all season

Why would you spike it and not use your last time out.  You don't always get a 2nd chance to take the time out but you often miss that play and we did today

Im gonna have to avoid internet for some time.. I couldn't watch after that last fumble can't stand to see their trash fans celebrating

1 minute ago, BornGreen said:

Where was Goedert all game?  

I didn't see him in the second half much less the third quarter

but watkins :chair:

I don’t even blame Minshew really. He played solid. If Watkins fights for the ball the second pick at least doesn’t happen.

Yes losing to these clowns suck. Gimme Hurts and one less int we win this game. Scott doesn't belong even as a waterboy. Losing Maddox proved costly.

That spike instead of the TO was absolutely boneheaded and very way we’ll have been the sole factor they lost. F Josiah Scott. I hope he gets herpes for Xmas. 

Archived