GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys, 12-24-22, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

If lane is seriously hurt, our season is likely over.  He’s the second most important player on offense 

4 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

That's the reason to give guys their walking papers after this season.  particularly Minshew and Sanders.

Sanders has a great season and now one fumble. Looked really beat up about it too.. I am pissed he lost the ball again and am usually his biggest critic but that seems unfair.

Minshew did play well enough.. for a backup.

Comes down to price for both.

Just now, GoEagles5921 said:

If lane is seriously hurt, our season is likely over.  He’s the second most important player on offense 

Yup for as much love as Kelce gets, Lane is the MVP of the O-Line and the most important player on the team after Hurts

16 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Heartbreaker, and several very big injuries.  Merry Christmas!

Perfect crap storm tonight. 

4 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

That's the reason to give guys their walking papers after this season.  particularly Minshew and Sanders.

Don’t even know if I can blame Minshew on those picks. Quez just got punked for the ball twice. 

2 minutes ago, Infam said:

Sanders has a great season and now one fumble. Looked really beat up about it too.. I am pissed he lost the ball again and am usually his biggest critic but that seems unfair.

I don't give a F about his feelings. We need a power back. In this NFL it's the unaccounted for offensive weapon.

3 minutes ago, greenskeeper said:

Why? Because dallass still sucks ?

Did you see Eagles sucked today against Cowboys?!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Omg stop with the overreaction, if Lane is injured, that blows, but it doesn't end our season. 

Have faith in Stoutland, he'll adjust as needed 

2 minutes ago, Infam said:

He’s lost two in two weeks, but clearly he’s not the same level runner without Hurts. I didn’t see an elite level running back today. 

2 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Yet they beat the Philadelphia Eagles tonight

Correction the Eagles beat themselves... turnovers, bonehead mistakes on D, some critical in game injuries, MVP caliber QB didn't play and still had them sweating bullets in THEIR house. If you're scared of Dallas get a dog.

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Don’t even know if I can blame Minshew on those picks. Quez just got punked for the ball twice. 

He over threw a bunch of passes. in my book, when it matters most, he sucks until he proves otherwise. F him.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Minshew stared down his receivers a lot, and virtually every pass he threw was high and soft.  Go and watch how often receivers had to jump up and stretch for the ball.  IMO he did not earn himself the starting job that he's looking for.

Just now, ilikepargo said:

Minshew stared down his receivers a lot, and virtually every pass he threw was high and soft.  Go and watch how often receivers had to jump up and stretch for the ball.  IMO he did not earn himself the starting job that he's looking for.

He doesn’t have a challenging arm. He’s a backup. Still Quez gotta hold on!

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

F Dallas but look they narrowly beat us with our back up QB. In a game we had a chance to win.

We cut our TOs by half, we win. Simple as that.

4 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

There better be discipline after this!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever 

1 minute ago, judunno said:

Correction the Eagles beat themselves... turnovers, bonehead mistakes on D, some critical in game injuries, MVP caliber QB didn't play and still had them sweating bullets in THEIR house. If you're scared of Dallas get a dog.

No. The eagles may have made mistakes, but Dallas made less of them and F'in WON!!! Which I hate.

Archived