GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys, 12-24-22, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

2 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

3rd and 30? They were already reeling and going backwards. Bring it! 

Keep the pressure on. But instead the dbs sit back and let a 33 year old receiver thst hasn’t played all year run right by them 🙄

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

I missed that part. 

Oh well as long as they keep their NFCCG drought alive who cares. 

End it next Sunday 

There's plenty of blame to go around but the Offense had 4 turnovers and Dallas scored 17 points off that.    D has some issues but they were given too many short fields from the Turnovers.    I think that's my biggest issue because you can't give the other team that many short fields.   All things considered Gardner played pretty good on a short week.   They had their chances right there at the end too. Just take care of business next Sunday against the Saints.  It's hard to win on the road in this league.  The Eagles were on  a 9 game road winning streak.  Ironically the Streak begin with Gardner and the Jets game and now it ends with Gardner.   

Marcus Hayes is such a tool, should not even take questions from hmi, on radio pretty much said he thinks minshew is better without actually saying that, said hurts threw garbage yards against bears :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, ilikepargo said:

Minshew stared down his receivers a lot, and virtually every pass he threw was high and soft.  Go and watch how often receivers had to jump up and stretch for the ball.  IMO he did not earn himself the starting job that he's looking for.

Yes he floated the ball a lot.  Can't do that in the nfl

Just now, LacesOut said:

They have to stop the effing TO’s on Offense!!!!!

Most efficient way to lose in the NFL.

1 minute ago, LacesOut said:

Zero turnovers next week

There better not be any fun for these players after this sorry arse performance!!!!!!!! All coaches need to think is discipline, not fun!!!!!!! While they're at it, bench Miles Sanders, Boston Scott, and Quez Watkins next game!!!!!!! They don't deserve to play after their sorry arse performance!!!!!!!!!!! 

2 minutes ago, vaff said:

Man, this is so damn telling, just goes to show how damn incompetent Gannon is 

5 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

This is why benchings need to happen!!!!!! Without discipline nor punishment, this will keep happening!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, gameshowfan91 said:

This is why benchings need to happen!!!!!! Without discipline nor punishment, this will keep happening!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm fine with sitting Quez, Pascal seems more than competent to step in. 

Miles has been pretty solid this year in regards to holding on to the football and he's having a hell of a season. 

If you bench him, who do you start his place Gainwell? No Fing way...

I still think the offense takes the bigger blame for this. Four TOs.

As long as the Eagles learn from this and the injuries arent serious, not really worth it to dwell too much on this loss.

Just now, opa-opa said:

I still think the offense takes the bigger blame for this. Four TOs.

As long as the Eagles learn from this and the injuries arent serious, not really worth it to dwell too much on this loss.

the 3rd and 30 is inexcusable, yes, the turnovers were costly, if I'm not mistaken then ended up resulting in -13 differential 

8 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

There better not be any fun for these players after this sorry arse performance!!!!!!!! All coaches need to think is discipline, not fun!!!!!!! While they're at it, bench Miles Sanders, Boston Scott, and Quez Watkins next game!!!!!!! They don't deserve to play after their sorry arse performance!!!!!!!!!!! 

If you bench both you’ve only got Gainwell playing. Yeah that’s no good.

Just now, wrestlevessel said:

Defense sucked too. They gave up 40.

You give the #1 offense in the league 4 TOs and short fields and this is what you get.

Just now, Birdman said:

the 3rd and 30 is inexcusable, yes, the turnovers were costly, if I'm not mistaken then ended up resulting in -13 differential 

Very inexcusable. Teams usually concede but not when Gannon is the opposing DC. Blame goes to multiple people for that play. Gannon and Slay for sure. 

15 minutes ago, vaff said:

Do you know why teams don’t do that all the time? Because it risks giving up a big play. Exactly what you don’t want on freaking 3rd and 30. That play was on the players, not Gannon.

Thst was on Gannon. He brought it twice to put them in that situation and had the on their heels reeling. Why back off? All he need to do was bring an extra defender. He played the middle of the field and left the deep outside vurnable. I saw it coming immediately 

12 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Bench sanders and Scott and have no running game. Yeah ok 

Archived