GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys, 12-24-22, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, BornGreen said:

Where was Goedert all game?  

He played. Was making playing in the first half. Don’t think I saw him much in the second.

Just now, vaff said:

He had 3 catches for 67 yards.

Maybe he's talking about targets. I don't think I saw him second half. 

2 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I don’t even blame Minshew really. He played solid. If Watkins fights for the ball the second pick at least doesn’t happen.

He played OK, but had some really awful throws. The turnovers are what killed us though. Oh well lol

Just now, Nightwish said:

Minshew didn't play that bad this game tbh, but we sorely miss Hurts legs here.

This was Minshew's first game since a **** Jets team last season. 

I think he played well, the first INT was obvious DPI, the second INT the WR just let the defender just take the ball away. 

Despite Gannon's trash-ass scheme, I think Hurts could have won this game if he played. 

I hate losing to the Cowboys, but I'm not too beat up about. We're 13-2 and Hurts will lock up a first seed and a top 10 draft pick next weekend. 

Just now, MF POON said:

He played OK, but had some really awful throws. The turnovers are what killed us though. Oh well lol

Yup. Two picks were on Watkins and his inability to fight for a ball.

Hate this loss, really sucks against those clowns. The Ints, the fumbles.. that 3&30.. man that sucks. 
Our defense didn‘t play as good as they can play, if they did it‘s a win.

And please nobody dare compare yards between Minshew and Hurts. Minshew played ok for a backup but Hurts is so much better than that. No way we lose this with Hurts. None.

Sorry...this is not a "we shoulda won" game.

The pass defense SUCKED!

RBs fumbling like braindead simpletons. Dallas played better than the Eagles bottom line.

Shameful performance by Slay today. Watkins is a puss as well. Assert yourself bro.

7 minutes ago, Damanick10 said:

why are you so weird

Why do you care, milf

We get to hear all week about how great Dallas is and that they are the best team in the league. Eagles beat their backup and its "if we had Dak” Cowboys beat the Eagles with Minshew and its "we den boyz” 🙄

This loss is on Quez Watkins, just like the loss against the Commanders. He needs to learn how to protect the ball..

So what happens now ? We beat the Saints and lock up the no.1 seed ?

2 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

We smoke these fools with Hurts. We are the categorically better team.

I'm pretty sure we're going to see them in Philly during the playoffs. 

Hurts is going to straight up destroy these Fers and hopefully Gannon will grow a pair.  

Just now, Jeep_man said:

This loss is on Quez Watkins, just like the loss against the Commanders. He needs to learn how to protect the ball..

Sanders and Scott both had costly fumbles. Maddox missed a sack on third down, Cowboys converted third and 30, so many awful moments that cost them today.

Just now, Jeep_man said:

Yes the eagles need to win 1 of the next 2 to lock up NFCE/HFA

1 minute ago, vaff said:

Devonta went over 1000 yards for the season today.

He almost beat them on his own. Best player on offense today.

Just now, Birdman said:

I'm pretty sure we're going to see them in Philly during the playoffs. 

Hurts is going to straight up destroy these Fers and hopefully Gannon will grow a pair.  

Not likely, Gannon is awful. Every week he amazes me with his stupidity.

Only star on the game was Smitty.

When we look back this game will be remembered for what it was, meaningless, with hurts and one less turnover they would have won, dallas desperate could barely win with Back Up QB, just beat NO, that will happen , We will se Dallas again when they are playing their 5th straight road game , Best of Luck Jerry, by the time that game is over he will need another face lift

Archived