GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys, 12-24-22, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

Outside the initial interception in the first quarter that secondary play was pathetic. If that’s the ramped up level of defense, they’re going to give during a playoff game we might have ourselves. A problem if with hurts is not on his game.

Confused as to why they didn't dial something up down the middle for #88 with a timeout left but good fight. Turnovers and 3rd and 30 killed this game. Could have lived with the ints. Not the fumbles. Hope the injuries aren't bad yet again.

18 minutes ago, mayanh8 said:

3rd and 30...

I STILL can't stop thinking about it.

Gannon playing soft coverage. I was screaming to bring the heat. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

4 turnovers and still almost won, but you can clearly see Jalen  Hurts was missed today.

That's the reason to give guys their walking papers after this season.  particularly Minshew and Sanders.

See why some of us don't want see Cowboys in Playoffs?!!!!!!!!! This is exactly why!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Jeep_man said:

This loss is on Quez Watkins, just like the loss against the Commanders. He needs to learn how to protect the ball..

So what happens now ? We beat the Saints and lock up the no.1 seed ?

Damn right

flex-lewis-4.jpg

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Not likely, Gannon is awful. Every week he amazes me with his stupidity.

I hate Gannon so Fing much, I hope he's hired as a HC somewhere else so we can hire Fangio before Payton locks him in as a DC when he comes back next year

Just now, Heavywchamp said:

Gannon playing soft coverage. I was screaming to bring the heat. 

Which would have been stupid. That is an actual time to play soft coverage. Blame the secondary for somehow letting them get behind them anyway.

1 minute ago, gameshowfan91 said:

See why some of us don't want see Cowboys in Playoffs?!!!!!!!!! This is exactly why!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally different situation when they play again

Just now, gameshowfan91 said:

the Eagles will be better with Hurts, but the Cowboys are no joke, so pristine performance is necessary.

Just now, gameshowfan91 said:

Right?! I want them to lose in WC round?

Yes, I know the eagles can beat them but that would be terrible if they beat the eagles en route to a SB.

1 minute ago, BornGreen said:

Outside the initial interception in the first quarter that secondary play was pathetic. If that’s the ramped up level of defense, they’re going to give during a playoff game we might have ourselves. A problem if with hurts is not on his game.

The absence of CGJ was huge! Scott sucks fat asses! 

1 minute ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Cowboys are trash

When was the last time the Secondary made a play?? The pick against GB maybe? 

If the Offense doesn’t have those effing TO’s, the Eagles put up 45+ points on those Cowpigs.

Just now, vaff said:

Which would have been stupid. That is an actual time to play soft coverage. Blame the secondary for somehow letting them get behind them anyway.

Slay had a terrible game

Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:

Totally different situation when they play again

who cares what if they lay another egg like the did in vs washington. 

Hopefully this awful defensive performance and tape wakes them up and they stop fondling their Pro Bowls and do their jobs.  Slay needs to stop talking about playing WR and focus on being a great corner.  Scott needs to sit on the bench, losing Maddox Fing sucks.

Just now, judunno said:

Cowboys are trash

Yet they beat the Philadelphia Eagles tonight

2 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Why? Because dallass still sucks ?

2 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Dude stfu. You're scared of the Giants. An injurer Hurts wins this game easily. 

Archived