GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys, 12-24-22, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

5 turnovers is unacceptable at any level, but this loss doesn’t bother me at all. i fully expect them to bounce back from this and go on another run.

Haason Reddick is now 3rd in the league with 14 sacks. Sweat has 11. Hargrave has 10. And Graham has 9. With one more Graham sack, the Eagles will become the first team in history with four guys with double digit sacks. We have 61 on the season. 11 more than anyone else.

14 minutes ago, vaff said:

Haason Reddick is now 3rd in the league with 14 sacks. Sweat has 11. Hargrave has 10. And Graham has 9. With one more Graham sack, the Eagles will become the first team in history with four guys with double digit sacks. We have 61 on the season. 11 more than anyone else.

That's so nasty.  Nobody wants to discuss this d nationally that's ok.  We gunna sneak into the dance and win it. 

1 hour ago, opa-opa said:

Are you kidding? After what we saw today i would much rather play them again than the 49ers or even Vikes.

Lol. Cowboys would have been destroyed at home today I'd hurts played and everyone knows it (except for you apparently)

2 hours ago, NCTANK said:

5 turnovers is unacceptable at any level, but this loss doesn’t bother me at all. i fully expect them to bounce back from this and go on another run.

I have no doubts, this game showed the Cowboys are not going anywhere, they are certainly not coming here on their 5th road game and winning

3 hours ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

I have no doubts, this game showed the Cowboys are not going anywhere, they are certainly not coming here on their 5th road game and winning

They barely beat a team with a 2nd string QB at home. Dallas is nothing. They will get bounced out of the playoffs- as usual.

32 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

They barely beat a team with a 2nd string QB at home. Dallas is nothing. They will get bounced out of the playoffs- as usual.

Yeah I mean to struggle against a team who were without their starter QB (a MVP candidate) and who didn't have a lot to play for. 

I would have told Gannon you get to watch film for Christmas and depending on your film session, you may oe may not be fired. If he doesn't learn much of anything from film session (like he apparently doesn't all season), his arse gets fired. If he did learn something, he'd be off hook. Then if his defense had a similar performance against Saints, his sorry arse would be gone for good. Heck, it took Reid to fired by Eagles to be a better head coach. It took Chip Kelly taking Howie's job for him to be a better GM.

After a night to reflect on game, I still think we gave this game to Dallas.  Thought for sure we’d score on last drive.  Don’t know how many times I was screaming at Minshew to throw the ball away.  Give him credit, he was being chased in the backfield and got rid of it and not taking a sack.

10 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

No. The eagles may have made mistakes, but Dallas made less of them and F'in WON!!! Which I hate.

Four turnovers. Two picks where our guy didn't make a play in a tight window, Two fumbles, QB missed easy TD passes lucky he didn't throw at least 2 additional picks. Talk to any Cowboys fan and they're not feeling good about this win with Hurts on the bench. Had he played the eagles would have put up a 50 burger. Again I'm not worried. I'm disappointed in the defense giving up big plays but good to get this out of the way now since they were starting to smell themselves. Slay in particular had a uncharacteristically horrid game. Hoping the injuries aren't bad... Maddox going down changed the whole game. 88 roasted us after he went down. We get a pro bowl caliber safety back soon though so that helps.

Dallas played desperate and their gambles paid off. We probably won't see them again cause I can't see them winning a playoff game but I'm hoping that the Eagles do see them again 

Tldr Dallas sucks and are lucky to get out of that game with a W.

1 hour ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

They better get a home game next Christmas eve. :furious:

I'd rather have the home games in the playoffs. 

Remember that day when Minshew beat the Jets and everyone went ape ish over him and he was feeling so confident in himself that he went into the coach’s office and asked what he needed to do to be the starter? Now you know why the coach said to him there was no chance that happens. 

The Eagles defeated themselves by too many turn-overs.  It seemed that 2 INTs resulted by the wrong placements of the throws.  One fumble was the improper hand-over on RPO.  The back-up QB timing and coordination with the skilled players need more practice. 

Dallas completed a 52-yard pass on a 3rd and 30 play.  That was the real killers!

2 hours ago, judunno said:

Four turnovers. Two picks where our guy didn't make a play in a tight window, Two fumbles, QB missed easy TD passes lucky he didn't throw at least 2 additional picks. Talk to any Cowboys fan and they're not feeling good about this win with Hurts on the bench. Had he played the eagles would have put up a 50 burger. Again I'm not worried. I'm disappointed in the defense giving up big plays but good to get this out of the way now since they were starting to smell themselves. Slay in particular had a uncharacteristically horrid game. Hoping the injuries aren't bad... Maddox going down changed the whole game. 88 roasted us after he went down. We get a pro bowl caliber safety back soon though so that helps.

Dallas played desperate and their gambles paid off. We probably won't see them again cause I can't see them winning a playoff game but I'm hoping that the Eagles do see them again 

Tldr Dallas sucks and are lucky to get out of that game with a W.

You would think so, right?  Meanwhile, I'm seeing SO many Cowboys fans on social media acting like this was their Super Bowl win...although, I suppose this is probably the closest they'll get to it.  🙂

So I did see some of the game last night but rewatched it this morning slightly hungover and it didn’t help that pain. 

13 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

Dak>hurts

Well, Dak "hurts" the Eagles for sure. We spotted you 10 points and you still couldn't beat us. Dak tore your defense apart.....  And your D lets Dak complete a LONG BOMB to T.Y. Hilton on 3rd and 30!!!! Slay must be embarrassed to show his face right about now!! :roll:

11 hours ago, ShutDownDB said:

Slay could have played that 3rd and 30 better. 

Ya think!!!! If I were Slay I wouldn't show my face today!!!:facepalm::dope-slap: 

1 hour ago, psychodog said:

You would think so, right?  Meanwhile, I'm seeing SO many Cowboys fans on social media acting like this was their Super Bowl win...although, I suppose this is probably the closest they'll get to it.  🙂

Weirdly I’ve also seen a lot of them trashing Dak in this one like the other guy plus hav won this game. Cowboys fans are dopes.

22 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Weirdly I’ve also seen a lot of them trashing Dak in this one like the other guy plus hav won this game. Cowboys fans are dopes.

His trend of costly interceptions is probably why

Man, if this team doesn’t turn the ball over, they are almost unbeatable.

If, if , if.  Ugh.

Whup up on the Saints and then get as healthy as possible for  the playoffs.

I know I may be pointing out the blindingly obvious but Devonta Smith is a stud. 

43 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

His trend of costly interceptions is probably why

Romo constantly made costly interceptions or just flat out dumb mistakes that cost the team easy wins (that bobbled snap comes to mind) but he never got the hate Dak gets from Cowboys fans.

Disappointing but I’m ok. We took them down to the 20 and we gave the ball away too many times. Also this is the third road game. About time we get back home. I have a feeling if we had Hurts the outcome would’ve been different. We gave the Washington game away and I believe we have this one away as well. We have beaten ourselves twice now. 

We will clinch just a week later. 

Archived