GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys, 12-24-22, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, ShutDownDB said:

Don't they have anyone else that can Plat slot CB when Maddox goes down? I've seen enough of J. Scott, he's terrible.

Scott’s awful but somehow he keeps a roster spot week after week.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Agree, there has to be literally anyone who could give us better play than this guy

3 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

I still don't want to see them in Playoffs at all costs because of what happened today.

Are you kidding? After what we saw today i would much rather play them again than the 49ers or even Vikes.

Just now, opa-opa said:

Are you kidding? After what we saw today i would much rather play them again than the 49ers or even Vikes.

Eagles handled Vikings fine when they played them, but not Cowboys.

1 minute ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Agree, there has to be literally anyone who could give us better play than this guy

What happened to all those "steals” they had in camp? 🙄

Just now, olsilverhair said:

Glad to missed the 2nd half

It wasn’t a bad game really. It was back and forth. Just frustrating for us bird fans.

3 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

That’s on the coaches

1 minute ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Eagles handled Vikings fine when they played them, but not Cowboys.

Vikings were a very different team when they played them. They have a lot of confidence right now in these close games.

That’s on the coaches

Yup….

Vikings were a very different team when they played them. They have a lot of confidence right now in these close games.

Can u imagine Scott covering JJ on a deep crosser

3 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Slay could have played that 3rd and 30 better, I'm sure he would agree. Wtf was Scott's plan? Run in blind? Don't think I've ever seen a CB play a pass so horrible and the Eagles have had a lot of bad CBs over the years.

Can u imagine Scott covering JJ on a deep crosser

JJ would go off for 300 yards on his own. Would be no point in throwing to anyone else.

Just now, ShutDownDB said:

Slay could have played that 3rd and 30 better, I'm sure he would agree. Wtf was Scott's plan? Run in blind? Don't think I've ever seen a CB play a pass so horrible and the Eagles have had a lot of bad CBs over the years.

Oh yeah I blame him for sure. How do you let someone run right past you on third and 30?

1 minute ago, ShutDownDB said:

Rich Miano would’ve had it

Can’t forget about the holding call on Slay earlier in the game on 4th as well.

It was a hold

It was a hold

Not saying it wasn’t. Just can’t forget about it 😂

2 hours ago, Infam said:

Hate this loss, really sucks against those clowns. The Ints, the fumbles.. that 3&30.. man that sucks. 
Our defense didn‘t play as good as they can play, if they did it‘s a win.

And please nobody dare compare yards between Minshew and Hurts. Minshew played ok for a backup but Hurts is so much better than that. No way we lose this with Hurts. None.

The defense really sucked on 3rd down; the missed sack by Maddox, the penalty on Slay and the 3rd and 30. All things that usually don’t happen but they did, all three. 

34 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Pretty sure we agree 🤷‍♂️

Lol ok I was just on a roll with my replies and beliefs that Gannon called a bad game particularly on that 3rd and freakin 30. That was a game changer right there. 

Just now, Heavywchamp said:

Lol ok I was just on a roll with my replies and beliefs that Gannon called a bad game particularly on that 3rd and freakin 30. That was a game changer right there. 

It really was. If they stopped them there it’s a whole different ball game. But Gannon will get zero blame and the media will continue to brag bout him and hide behind the numbers.

2 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

I want someone fired for this!!

Or maybe hired!!

Or maybe laid off with a good compensation package!!

Gannon? CB Scott? 

Just now, gameshowfan91 said:

Gannon.

I’m all for it but the media loves him. They are #2 overall d, #1 in sacks, etc so they are obsessed with him.

Archived