GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys, 12-24-22, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

"Johnson, 32, left the second half with an abdomen injury and did not return. But speaking to reporters in the locker room after the game, said he could have re-entered the game if he needed to. "

5 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

I still think the offense takes the bigger blame for this. Four TOs.

As long as the Eagles learn from this and the injuries arent serious, not really worth it to dwell too much on this loss.

Minshew has blame too. Hurts plays and we win by 14 easily. He missed a wide open Smith on that 4th down. He's definetly not the backup we had with Foles. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

"Johnson, 32, left the second half with an abdomen injury and did not return. But speaking to reporters in the locker room after the game, said he could have re-entered the game if he needed to. "

Oh good thing we didn’t need him then.  This team is way too cocky and overconfident thinking they have it locked up 

24 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Keep the pressure on. But instead the dbs sit back and let a 33 year old receiver thst hasn’t played all year run right by them 🙄

That's because Gannon had the guys playing the middle thinking the Cowboys were gonna concede and just get what they could before punting. He should've brought pressure and kicked them while they were down! Obviously we didn't watch the same game. I saw it coming the whole time before and after the play. Why give him that much time to convert knowing they were desperate? He played them for a dump off or middle of the field. That's why our guys were late getting there. Bringing pressure would've forced an earlier throw to prevent that 

16 minutes ago, Birdman said:

I'm fine with sitting Quez, Pascal seems more than competent to step in. 

Miles has been pretty solid this year in regards to holding on to the football and he's having a hell of a season. 

If you bench him, who do you start his place Gainwell? No Fing way...

13 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

If you bench both you’ve only got Gainwell playing. Yeah that’s no good.

9 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

Bench sanders and Scott and have no running game. Yeah ok 

Gainwell was only RB who didn't screw up. They need to make an example out of players to show them this performance is not acceptable!!!!!!!!!!

25 minutes ago, vaff said:

Gannon doesn’t learn !  We’ve always played better in man.  We started the season with more man coverage and then he’s slowly gone back to his zone Bs

3 minutes ago, BornGreen said:

Gannon doesn’t learn !  We’ve always played better in man.  We started the season with more man coverage and then he’s slowly gone back to his zone Bs

Yep and that's the main reason for that 3rd-and 30! If he calls man in the secondary and brings pressure there's no way Dak has time to convert that far down field. We had them on heels going backwards but he let them off the hook. 

2 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Gainwell was only RB who didn't screw up. They need to make an example out of players to show them this performance is not acceptable!!!!!!!!!!

Gainwell is a middling RB, Miles is having a great season and by far our best option, sitting him would be ridiculous decision 

32 minutes ago, vaff said:

That's how it looked on the field too.  Good offenses are going to feast and dominate the clock when you play soft ass crap at such a high rate.  I am not asking for Gannon to become super blitz heavy but some better balance and challenge teams more.  The personnel is good enough so its on him IMO.

7 minutes ago, BornGreen said:

Slay and Bradberry both excel in man coverage. I don't understand Gannon's infatuation with playing zone the majority of the time. 

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

Gainwell is a middling RB, Miles is having a great season and by far our best option, sitting him would be ridiculous decision 

"Making an example out of players” is stupid. The Eagles place a high value on ball security, and usually do a good job.

1 minute ago, proveagle said:

That's how it looked on the field too.  Good offenses are going to feast and dominate the clock when you play soft ass crap at such a high rate.  I am not asking for Gannon to become super blitz heavy but some better balance and challenge teams more.  The personnel is good enough so its on him IMO.

There’s no doubt he didn’t have a good game.

21 minutes ago, vaff said:

"Making an example out of players” is stupid. The Eagles place a high value on ball security, and usually do a good job.

If they don't do that, they may be like Cowboys and choke in Playoffs like they did today.

37 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

That's because Gannon had the guys playing the middle thinking the Cowboys were gonna concede and just get what they could before punting. He should've brought pressure and kicked them while they were down! Obviously we didn't watch the same game. I saw it coming the whole time before and after the play. Why give him that much time to convert knowing they were desperate? He played them for a dump off or middle of the field. That's why our guys were late getting there. Bringing pressure would've forced an earlier throw to prevent that 

Pretty sure we agree 🤷‍♂️

That effort was a mentally lazy one!!

Especially for the Defense and the Secondary!!

Clean up the TO issue and kick the crap out of the Saints!!

51 minutes ago, BornGreen said:

Yeah, he’s an idiot for not adjusting. A complete idiot. 

43 minutes ago, PhillyPhreak24 said:

Slay and Bradberry both excel in man coverage. I don't understand Gannon's infatuation with playing zone the majority of the time. 

Yep, most of our TO’s come in man on man, but Gannon is an idiot and doesn’t adjust when he should. 

Well, Dallas needed two unforced fumbles, two crazy interceptions, and playing against a backup QB to win the game at home. Seems like they’re frauds once again. 

2 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Well, Dallas needed two unforced fumbles, two crazy interceptions, and playing against a backup QB to win the game at home. Seems like they’re frauds once again. 

I still don't want to see them in Playoffs at all costs because of what happened today.

1 minute ago, Columbus Eagle said:

Yep, most of our TO’s come in man on man, but Gannon is an idiot and doesn’t adjust when he should. 

Has Gannon ever made in game adjustments? He blitzed what 1 time all game?

Just now, gameshowfan91 said:

I don't want to see them in Playoffs at all costs because of what happened today.

I would like Dallas to lose in the first round. If the play the winner of the NFC South that’s not likely to happen.

Just now, gameshowfan91 said:

I don't want to see them in Playoffs at all costs because of what happened today.

Yeah their terrifying defense giving up a million points at home to Gardner Minshew, hate to see that team in the playoffs

Archived