Any Johnson and Maddox injury update?

Portyansky

Lane was walking under his own power but had groin/abdomen wrapped.  The lack of updates on him is concerning 

Most concerning part of this game for me was the injuries. Win or lose I wanted us to come out unscathed. Maddox always is injured though. 

16 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Lane was walking under his own power but had groin/abdomen wrapped.  The lack of updates on him is concerning 

He said he could have returned.

• Like 1

The Maddox injury really hurt. Scott is terrible and one of the main reasons we lost. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

The Maddox injury really hurt. Scott is terrible and one of the main reasons we lost. 

They said he had a toe injury. If it’s turf toe it could linger which would suck. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Road to Victory said:

Agreed, we got a great trio at CB but zero depth in the secondary. At least the line is crazy deep but we will need some more talent there for sure.

1 hour ago, rrfierce said:

Maddox is far better than Scott, but he can’t stay healthy. Seems to miss multiple games each year 

Thought I was the only one who felt that way. This guy is always hurt. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Thought I was the only one who felt that way. This guy is always hurt. 

Let's just hope it's a string of bad luck and not a continual pattern. Jordan Hicks eventually managed to stay healthy. I'm glad it was a toe injury. When he had his shoe off on the sideline and was grabbing his arch, I was worried it was a Lisfranc injury.

• Like 1

The injuries are mounting at the worst possible time. Lane, Maddox, Davis, Hurts, Brown even went down twice. Who’s next? They really need to clinch this week or they are in big trouble.

9 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Let's just hope it's a string of bad luck and not a continual pattern. Jordan Hicks eventually managed to stay healthy. I'm glad it was a toe injury. When he had his shoe off on the sideline and was grabbing his arch, I was worried it was a Lisfranc injury.

Turf toe sucks too. Not as much as a Lisfranc though. He’s talented, but always on the shelf. The Eagles might need to find themselves another slot corner.

36 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Turf toe sucks too. Not as much as a Lisfranc though. He’s talented, but always on the shelf. The Eagles might need to find themselves another slot corner.

Assuming they work out a contract with CJGJ and keep him here, he can step into the slot in a pinch if a Maddox injury presents a matchup concern like yesterday. I know turf toe can be problematic if a player plays with it and keeps aggravating it, but sometimes players come back sooner from ACL tears than Lisfranc injuries. So ... yeah --- I'm glad it's not that.

IDK but the Eagles need to go to FA and get a CB... Scott is putting this season in jeopardy with how f'ing bad he is. We can't do any worse than him in FA at this point

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Swimm said:

IDK but the Eagles need to go to FA and get a CB... Scott is putting this season in jeopardy with how f'ing bad he is. We can't do any worse than him in FA at this point

Not sure who’s out there at this point.

26 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Assuming they work out a contract with CJGJ and keep him here, he can step into the slot in a pinch if a Maddox injury presents a matchup concern like yesterday. I know turf toe can be problematic if a player plays with it and keeps aggravating it, but sometimes players come back sooner from ACL tears than Lisfranc injuries. So ... yeah --- I'm glad it's not that.

CJGJ should be a priority signing IMO because of his versatility. Hopefully he doesn’t have a career of being out due to injuries also though.

• Like 2

Maddox is a poor man’s Bob Sanders great when he’s in but he’s never in 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

CJGJ should be a priority signing IMO because of his versatility. Hopefully he doesn’t have a career of being out due to injuries also though.

But, what if we can afford only one of CJGJ or Bradberry?  I think we should try to get one for sure, but  not sure we can afford both as I suspect they’re looking for long term deals at $8-10 MM per year. I guess the talent we think we can get in the draft at those two positions may be a factor and whether we get enough tape on Blankenship to see if he could be a starter. 

3 minutes ago, eggs said:

But, what if we can afford only one of CJGJ or Bradberry?  I think we should try to get one for sure, but  not sure we can afford both as I suspect they’re looking for long term deals at $8-10 MM per year. I guess the talent we think we can get in the draft at those two positions may be a factor and whether we get enough tape on Blankenship to see if he could be a starter. 

I’ll take the younger guy over the two. They could use a pick to get a corner. 

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

I’ll take the younger guy over the two. They could use a pick to get a corner. 

Id agree but bradberry has remained healthy all season. CJ keeps getting banged up. Anyway, my fav move on D was CJGJ. I hope he remains healthy and continues to light it up.

52 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Crap. Sports hernia. Feels like anytime they play the Cowboys while making a Super Bowl run they lose someone playing those a-holes like TO or JP.

He likely just reaggravated the injury he suffered earlier this season. He said last night he could have returned to the game.