Any Johnson and Maddox injury update?

Portyansky

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Kind of feels like Maddox will be playing. 

3CDA42C1-78F5-4F0C-B487-E8C95736CA2F.jpeg

Big news of so puts cjjgcjc back at safety!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Big news of so puts cjjgcjc back at safety!

Blank has played really well.

10 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

I know but, CGJ and Maddox back where they belong makes them that much better. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Portyansky said:

Still good to have some depth. Might be able to challenge Epps for the starting job next season or make him expendable. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JournalistMic said:

The Eagles Defense is incredibly better with Maddox same with Lane Johnson on Offense hopefully both play and play at the levels we've grown to expect from both of them. As for TJ Edwards he is a tackling machine.

That being said the Philadelphia Eagles are fairly healthy at this stage, not to jinx them.

The Eagles are at full strength. Their strategy of resting would seem to have paid off as they have lost very few players to an extended IR.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

The Eagles are at full strength. Their strategy of resting would seem to have paid off as they have lost very few players to an extended IR.

Yup, so people were also dead wrong about the training camps and not getting their 10 snaps in a preseason game effecting their play 5 months later 🤣🤣 didn't see to many of those crows being eaten!! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yup, so people were also dead wrong about the training camps and not getting their 10 snaps in a preseason game effecting their play 5 months later 🤣🤣 didn't see to many of those crows being eaten!! 

I think a lot of people forgot about that one. 😂

On 1/28/2023 at 3:25 AM, EazyEaglez said:

The Philadelphia Eagles have tremendous talent at every position and have depth I've never seen on any team let alone the Eagles. This in my opinion is the absolute best Philadelphia Eagles team overall in franchise history. The HOFs coming off of this roster when they retire, I just enjoy watching the show!

• Like 5

Maddox is back in a walking boot for his toe but its just to maintain and help healing. He would play if it was this Sunday and will play next week.

18 hours ago, LacesOut said:

It’s just fricking crazy that the Eagles will have just about all 22 starters playing in the Super Bowl.

it is literally all of them now right?  Even Siposs may be back,possibly Quinn? 

• Thanks 1