Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

Their pass rush was nasty.

Chris Harris and Talib - that D carried Peyton over the finish line.

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

Chiefs really struggling to find anything on offense.

2 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Let’s talk punter.  Are we seriously going into the SB with this dude?

Can they have open tryouts?

1 minute ago, RLC said:

The Eagles won by 24 despite awful special teams.

And a D+ game by Hurts. 

Of course 

That's a pretty weak call IMO.

I'd be losing my mind as as Bengals fan.

ANOTHER ABSURD CALL

Soft call. 

Wow

Bengals getting hosed there

Even Steratore thinks it's BS

Fix is in for KC

Just now, Iggles25 said:

Wow

Bengals getting hosed there

Even Steratore thinks it's BS

Embarrassing 

Pretty weak call with 5 minutes left.

NFL wants a Mahomes/Reid/Kelce vs. Eagles SB.

Bad tackling.

Pacheco hurting himself for no good reason. What a weirdo. 

It's hard to beat the chiefs and the refs. 

4 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Let’s talk punter.  Are we seriously going into the SB with this dude?

It sounded like, at least by the way I understood things, that Sippos was closer to returning.  2 weeks to get healthy.  Can he do it?

3 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

In our game, the refs got it wrong on Devonta’s catch and Purdy’s fumble…but both were difficult calls.  The Bengals failed to challenge and the Eagles didn’t.  So the Eagles’ call was correctly reversed.  I attribute that delta more to coaching than to favorable officiating.

The Bengals also earned every single one of those penalties against their defense.

The roughing the kicker penalty was absolute BS.  We’d have been irate if that went against us.  But that was probably less home cooking and more just the way that stuff goes these days.

I'd agree with the RTK being a ticky tack call, that's been a sensitive subject all season. I think we just got lucky with the Smith catch because from all the angles it looked like a catch until they had showed one specific angle. Credit to the Eagles for getting off another play. Shanahan had a bad game.

Game will come down to this play, IMO.

They took the penalty??

Phew....I dont know 

I would have taken the 4th down

I’d never accept a penalty when you’ve got Mahomes on 4th down.

22 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

I don't think Fletcher has ever been close to Reddick as a pass rusher. It's tougher to get pressure on the inside obviously, but Reddick has been an absolute menace this season. He's been at his best in the biggest games, too.

Don't forget Fletcher has fought mostly double teams his entire career. Reddick owns the edge and only has to get around the corner, hard to compare the 2.

Burrow magic incoming?

Andy Reid in a championship game with no receivers..... Seems all too familiar 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.